Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
Can't help for TZ40, but perfect for TZ35. Maybe the same body?
30 Apr 2014 by D J Martin
votes
If your camera is a DMC-TZ20 it will fit, on amazon @ £7.99. I can't find a camera with just that number DMC-TZ2
1 day ago by michael gardiner
votes
Sorry but bought it for Panasonic lumix
27 May 2014 by a smith
votes
If it's the one I think it is the answer is NO it is too small and won't accept the TZ60. At my third attempt to find a case for this camera I found a suitable one from Maximafoto. Incidentally it is possible to make a lens cap for TZ60 from the cap of one of the standard sizes of jars such as Morrisons Tartare sauce. You need to slightly flatten out the four projection which engage with the jar when turned. Then glue a strip of photographic mounting board round the inner circumference followed by a strip of black felt (available at haberdashery shops). These should both be about 1/8" wide.This should then make the cap a neat push fit onto the control ring surrounding the lens. and you can slip the camera into a pocket or bag with those delicate looking blades in front of the lens well protected.
18 Jun 2014 by William Rodgers
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers