From the Back Cover
POSTCODE AREA AND DISTRICT BOUNDARIES
CENTRAL LONDON SECTOR BOUNDARIES
MAJOR CITIES AT LARGE SCALE
• UK Postcode Area and District Boundaries
• Central London Sector Boundaries
• Clear Maps of Great Britain at 4 miles to 1 inch
• Extra detail on Central London at 3 inches to 1 mile
• Major Cities at 1.6 inches to 1 mile
• Comprehensive index of area and district postcodes
• Explanation of structure of postcodes
• Business applications of postcodes
This unique business planning atlas shows the boundaries and codes of all the postcode areas and districts in Great Britain and Northern Ireland on clear yet detailed background maps at a scale of 4 miles to 1 inch (9 miles to 1 inch for N.I.).
The Central London Maps show both district and sector levels of postcode information at a scale of 3 inches to 1 mile.
The atlas is fully indexed showing postcodes at district level. An index to all postcode abbreviations is shown on the Key map.
The introduction to the Atlas explains the usage of postcodes and some of their many applications including market analysis, distribution planning and sales territory organisation.