TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 October 2014
I bought a pack of these to start and organise a home filing system for our piles of paperwork. Very happy to see that this is ideal for the job, especially if your suspension files don't have labeling stationery. I do think that the product is a bit dear for what it is though and there could be more tabs per pack for the price.
on 6 June 2010
These are very useful easy to attach filing tabs. Having badly affected Arthritic hands I was looking for a product that I could write out and attach myself, these were ideal.
on 14 November 2015
Great filing tabs. Sturdy. You will need a Sharpie to write on them for pens do not work properly.
on 21 December 2014
Bit expensive but the stick and have sorted my filing out without those horrible crystal tabs!
on 14 March 2016
I do a lot of college work and this is very good
on 10 February 2016
These do the job just fine would purchase again.
on 22 June 2016
Bit hard to write on but gab none the less
on 1 January 2015
Do the job but too expensive for what they are.
on 2 December 2015
Handy tabs better than the ones that clip on.
on 8 June 2016
Good ,fine just what it said on the pack