on 25 July 2013
I accidentally bought a large amount of post-it notes thinking they were the standard type & had already ripped the packaging open before I realised they were the 'pop-up' variety, so I ordered this. It was a bit larger than I thought would be but it's good quality & does what it says on the tin! Also with this recent hot weather every window in the house is open & paperwork in the office has been flying everywhere so it also acts as a very handy & invaluable paperweight!
on 30 November 2015
I absolutely LOVE this dispenser!

Colleagues at work are always in awe of my desk and stationary choices - and this pebble is no stranger to compliments. Great to look at, and easy to use - it stops people from splitting up post-it notes and leaving them sprawled around my desk.

Great product and well worth the money with the weighted bottom too!
on 21 February 2016
Thought this was a great idea. However it's actually bigger than I expected, extremely difficult to refil - and I wasn't aware you could only use the z type post its. So not for me. But might suit others 😀.
on 8 February 2015
Easy to fill with the post it notes. Dispensers one at a time. Very easy to use and looks great on the desk
on 24 June 2014
It is a bit difficult to put the paper in but otherwise a good product. Happy with my purchase, Thanks.
on 2 June 2014
I bought this to go on my glass desk, it fits in nicely along with all my other black accessories.
on 16 March 2016
Not bad at all, just a bit bigger than expected
on 6 April 2015
All in the office wondering about this
on 28 July 2015