on 10 July 2007
I am fairly new to fabric postcards and recently I joined an postcard exchange group. I managed to make some postcards but then I saw this book in your bookshop. I thought it might be useful so I bought it.
Wow! It's really good. Lots of helpful advice, hints and tips on all aspects of postcard making from techniques, tools, materials, design, the history of these cards and then lots of fabulous ideas.I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone interested in fabric postcards.
on 22 April 2010
A delightful book full of ideas for those new to the notion of creating on a small scale. Instructions and suggestions for materials are given, and I found I was repeatedly rushing off to my sewing machine to have a go!
on 22 April 2010
I found the book concise and useful with helpful techniques and lots of lovely photographs.
on 26 January 2013
Positively postcards: Quilted Keepsakes to save or send Book in excellent condition, bought as a gift for my mum, she loved it. Would recommend the book to other patchworkers.
on 12 December 2012
This book is brilliant, it shows you a technique for making postcards that is easy to use and then gives you of different ways to use it.
can wait to start
on 15 May 2014
Bought this as a present for a friend so can't comment on content, but she seemed happy with it and it looked great.