on 13 September 2013
I wanted this to split the signal going into my computer HDMI port: doesn't work.
Splits signal going into your TV screen/ monitor. Not what was looking for, but does what its mean to fine enough
on 8 December 2014
Arrived in good time. Packaging was oversized. Product isn't great. I'm having to unplug one hdmi to use as it doesn't recognise that the other is off. Also the quality of the display is very poor. No point in using the product so a waste of money which is a shame.
on 1 March 2013
having recieved this promptly and connected it up to the television i noticed it had a habit of breaking up the TV picture randomly.Made sure all the connections were tight but the problem persists.Will be returning it ASAP.
on 16 November 2015
This does what it says. Its cheap and cheerful and works and unless you are going to be plugging in and out a lot (and surely the point of this product is to avoid doing that) it seems perfectly adequate quality. You can pay £10s for something bigger and identical functionality on the high street so why not buy this.
on 19 February 2015
From recent research I have discovered not suitable for sky tv as product can not draw enough power to switch from HDM|. If wanting for sky you need to look at 'NEET' ones that have their own power source
on 7 November 2014
took a while to arrive, but does exactly what is says. Simple to install and clear lights show which port is 'in use'. It will only let you switch to a port that has a HDMI cable attached to a device. I've been using for a few weeks now and would recommend. this was less than £4.00 delivered, and unbelivably I saw the exact same item in my local supermarket for £25!
on 25 April 2014
The splitter arrives within the specified time, which was great. It does exactly what it was supposed to do and works out which socket is n use and automatically switches to the correct one. I would recommend this HDMI switch
on 20 August 2012
As the title suggests this item gets the job done and is cost effective and gets the job done. i wouldnt use this in my main room where youd want a more intelligent switch type device but this is perfect for your bedroom/ spare rooms to allown you to switch between hdmi devices. good product for the price paid.
on 11 September 2015
Does what it says on the tin, allows me to connect extra devices to my TV through HDMI. Picks up signal from whatever device is switched on, if more than one are on then just click the wee button to switch between devices, some others have commented that this is awkward, I find it much easier than continually plugging/unplugging HDMI connectors when I need to use a different device. My husband purchased a similar Switch with a remote control, however it needed it's own power supply which I didn't feel was worth it
on 21 October 2015
Seriously..what a load of steaming dog eggs. I could have knocked up a better effort when I was at school and using pipe cleaners, toilet rolls and glitter. I can't even be bothered to return this flickering mound of faeces and bits from the Lego bin that didn't make quality control. I'd sooner plug in my toaster to the back of my telly and laugh hysterically as my tv becomes a molten blob of expensive plastic. Good luck UK with building a Nuclear Power Station with the Chinese....might as well go to a school to design and build one. Absolute rubbish...avoid!!