Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.95 UK delivery
Portobello Road No. 171 Gin 70 cl
|Price:||£24.99 (£33.32 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- On the palate Portobello Road Gin has a generous slug of juniper and a sustained, fresh citrus character from the use of lemon, bitter orange and coriander, which then develops into a sweet peppery finish, achieved by the use of liquorice and nutmeg
- Best served simply with tonic and a grapefruit twist
- Bottled at 42% Portobello Road Gin has enough alcoholic strength to carry and sustain the flavours of the nine botanicals used in its creation
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Clean, classic gin nose, crisp lightly herbal and spicy. Fresh pepper from fresh crasked black pepper to bright bell pepper. Engaging juniper finish with a touch of cool chilli.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Above the infamous Portobello Star bar at 171 Portobello Road you'll find Ged Feltham and Jake Burger's Ginstitute. London's second smallest museum and home to the city's smallest working copper pot still, the amusingly named 'Coppernicus', in which Portobello Road No. 171 was first conceived. The nine botanicals used are: juniper berries, lemon peel, bitter orange peel, coriander seeds, orris root, angelica root, cassia bark, liquorice and nutmeg.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fabulous with a slice of grapefruit. Wonderful tasting gin for a very good price.Published 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
This was bought for a Christmas present and she loves it and she's not sharing it so it must be good. Well packed and delivered well in time for ChristmasPublished 1 month ago by pegleg
Delicious, great flavour especially when paired with my Fentimans Tonic water makes a great G&TPublished 3 months ago by Harry upton