on 30 June 2014
I was searching for a compact radio that I can use in my office .After searching on amazon I found this nice reasonably priced portable radio . It has very interesting design which will take you back in time .Also it’s easy to use and easy for carrying around . I will buy one more radio as a gift for my grandfather he loves vintage style items ..
on 28 April 2014
Good quality but sometimes a little fuzzy.
Great value considering the price.
Would recommend for casual use around the home.
on 14 July 2014
I liked the style of it and did the job although it was smaller then expected. Cheaply made but can't really complain for the money
on 10 July 2014
Smaller than I thought and only plastic, but does the job
on 1 March 2015
This model proved difficult to tune -in to stations due to extreme sensitivity required, to locate and accurately achieve good sound from the station tuning-in to.
on 5 September 2014
Hi, smaller than expected and I did not realize it only works by battery, not impressed at all and am going to return it asap. very tinny sound.

sorry
on 14 December 2013
Bought for my mum (85 y/o) as she wanted something simple, and this fits the bill.

It's a little smaller than I expected but has good sound, looks good and is easy to use. I am sure she will love it ,
on 18 August 2014
no good does not work
on 3 October 2014
This is a great little radio, with the added feature of that retro look. I'm tickled pink with it.
on 14 November 2014
Very nice vintage radio perfect size for my kitchen looks great