on 17 November 2014
Notwithstanding all th eother negative reviews about this item I bought it anyway. I figured if it didn't work then it was only £2.95 wasted. Anyway mine works fine. Delivery brilliant, I ordered it on a Friday, it was dispatched the same day and arrived on Monday. For £2.95 you can't go wrong.
on 12 November 2014
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. STILL NOT RECIEVED MY ITEM. HAD TO BUY ANOTHER PRESENT. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT THAT BAD AS I RECIEVED ANOTHER ITEM WITHIN A WEEK. I COULD HAVE MADE THIS OTEM QUICKER
on 30 October 2014
do not buy this the price IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! didnt work at all
on 13 January 2015
After my partner bought this for me Christmas and it didnt work we asked to be sent another. This they did and i have now recieved the replacement which also DOES NOT WORK! I would not recommend you buy this product as although looks like a great offer is not worth the hassle and doesnt even work!
on 4 August 2015
This product is coming via Singapore post, and can take longer than you might expect, my order took 11 days to arrive. Saying that, the product does seem to do what it says on the tin, tho there are little in the way of instructions. After 4 hours of charging the light was still flashing, implying it hasn't finished, but overcharging could damage the battery so I stopped it. The loss of the star is just because it isn't obvious that this is coming from the other side of the planet, possibly this is down to Amazon's page design. For the price it is very good but I would recommend ordering up to a month on advance rather than the week that I did.
on 10 October 2014
Great, works well and good battery life for the price. Only issue was that it was listed as a Amazon add-on item, but didn't arrive for weeks after the order was placed. Misleading and disappointing
Very poor quality.

These are mass produced in China and sold under various brands and by various sellers. They are all the same and all are awful.

Designed to look like Apple products they very pale imitations.

Build quality is rubbish.

You will see some listings with lots of gushing 5 star reviews. Most of these are from people who received them free or are fake. It most definately is not a 5 star product.

Really don't waste your money on this - save for a better mp3 player.
on 28 September 2014
i wouldn't buy this because the one i purchased did not work
on 12 December 2014
For the price you get an amazing little bit of kit! I added in an 8GB SD card and it was really easy getting songs on. Yes the charge light never goes off but charging via usb through a laptop for an hour gave me 3 days of normal usage (walking to walk and back, walking the dog and such) Headphones that come with it are cheap and nasty but we all have our headphone preferences and I knew when i bought it that I would stick with my JVC Gummys.
on 26 February 2015
Took a while to arrive which was expected as it was posted from China. The product doesn't play as it should. Repeats the same track. The memory card holder within it seemed to be faulty. All in all I wish I'd bought a more expensive item.