Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 May 2011 21:25:07 BDT
Karlo says:
I notice that Garmin only give a 1 year warranty with their products. Why...have they so little faith in their build quality?

I currently use a Polar 200Sd, watch with heart monitor and footpod. Polar give a 2 yr warranty and really i'd like to see this extended to 3 years. If supermarket chain Lidl can sell a jogging watch with heart monitor for 15 with a 3 yr warranty!! then surely the market leaders can do a bit better.

I will NOT under any circumstances pay over 100 for these type of products if they only come with a 12 month warranty...Garmin take note.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2011 08:19:55 BDT
D. Sochon says:
I am now finding this to the detriment of my purchase. I bought the 305 on June 6th 2010 @ 140 from Amazon. The battery / charging of the battery failed on me July 22nd 2011. Amazon only cover purchases for 3 months, thereafter you must revert to the manufacturer. So far my attempts to contact Garmin to see what they can when i just over a month out of warranty have been met with no response. I have however received a survey email from Garmin asking me to review their customer support I received. Pathetic. I hope to be able to resolve this as the product is very useful and if I do not get a replacement for free I would NEVER buy another product again without 3yr warranty at least.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  19 May 2011
Latest post:  29 Jul 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions