- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 231 KB
- Print Length: 67 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Resplendence Publishing, LLC (3 Oct. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FN2JAKG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #152,957 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Pony Play (Sealed with a Kink, Book Three) by Sean Michael (Sealed with a Kink series 3) Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
One of the chief eat tools that our enemies have had at the beck-and-call has been the fact that even our own stories tell of a gay life wrought in misery, loneliness, rejection, and "the wages of 'sin'." That pieces like this exist--hot, unrelentingly gay and kinky, but imbued with true love that tugs at the heart--takes that weapon away. It is natural to be gay, it is ok to be into what you're into so long as no one is harmed, and it is healthy and worthwhile to risk truly being loved.
I just loved this story. Bravo!
- This is a kink I haven’t read much about, and I enjoyed seeing something so out of the ordinary.
- Jack’s actions are written in such a way that he is portrayed similarly to a skittish horse, which I found fascinating.
- At first, I was apprehensive about the fact that Jack’s former partner arranged to have Jack immersed in such an unfamiliar situation without his permission. But the author alleviated my concerns quickly with a few well-timed comments about how it was the man could have known that the arrangement was something Jack wanted.
- The story felt a bit claustrophobic to me in that there are almost no secondary characters. Once Jack gets dropped off at the barn, it’s just him and Daniel. I think seeing some other people who are into the same kink would have gone a long way toward alleviating Jack’s anxiety over what he considers to be an abnormal longing in himself. On top of that, there’s very little depth to Daniel because the story is short, it’s told from Jack’s POV, and there aren’t any in-depth conversations through which we see the men really getting to know each other.
- Much as I enjoyed reading about a kink with which I’m mostly unfamiliar, the level of detail was frustratingly sparse for me. Daniel says at one point, for instance, “You’re clearly a colt. That, I gleaned for myself, though, he’d put in ‘colt/pony boy’. You’re a colt, though, through and through…” and then Jack thinks, “I don’t even know what the difference is.” Well, I didn’t know the difference between “colt” and “pony boy” either, and the story never explained it to me.
Overall comments: There’s the start of something interesting here, but 708 Kindle locations isn’t enough to adequately explore a kink that’s brand new for someone, especially if his initial exploration of that kink is a full 2 weeks of 24/7 immersion. I wanted to see a bit more of the exploration itself, but I also wanted to see what happens when the characters go back to their everyday lives.
3.75 STARS--"I'm going to let you come, colt. Christen the stall."
Sean Michael's "Pony Play" is book #3 from the standalone series Sealed with a Kink. And what a kinky little filly this was (I have so many bad horse jokes, it's not even funny...okay maybe a little)
This story is filled will pony play, penis piercings and enemas, oh my! I will admit this is not my first prance around the pony play paddock. However there was great equipment detail that I looked into deeper on a pony play fetish website...it helps visualize the bits, harnesses, etc.
Jack is sort of kidnapped onto a kinky two week vacation by his ex-lover. His ex leaves him with groom/Master Daniel at a BDSM/pony play training stable. (Side note: The MC's names are Jack and Daniel...LOL) I had to suspend reality and take a trip off the reality trail for a moment of two. Why? A grown man is sort of kidnapped and left with a stranger to participate in an act that he did not consent to? There were minor quibbles but he just went along with it...I neighed with disbelief during those moments.
While suspending reality with my treats of apples and carrot sticks (a true pony boy diet), Jack and Daniel played in some yummy scenes. Harnesses and nipple piercing and reins...Jack learned he was a true pony boy/sub in this 24/7 lifestyle. All Jack wants is someone to call his own who will accept him kinks and all. Luckily, groom/Master Daniel fit the criteria and was as unattached as Jack.
The story is less than 50 pages but was full on the kink. Kinksters will definitely nicker and neigh in kinky delight with this short. Don't expect too much depth or length. Do expect a couple of hot scenes.
"Pony Play" ends with a strong HFN/ light HEA ending. And I'd definitely wouldn't have minded a couple more chapters with the couple. It was a fun read, great for when you want a kinky snack.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Erotica > Adult Fiction
- Books > Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Erotica
- Books > Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature > Drama > Gay
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Erotica
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance