Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.49

on 11 April 2013
I bought this for my daughters, but they have hooked me in. What a fantastic album, this lot will go far.

This CD hasn't left the car stero for about two weeks now and my family like all sorts of music, but nothing has unseated this fantastic album from it's top spot in our family chart.

Just buy it, it's that good.
on 17 March 2013
I loved thus music, and would defiantly recommend it to well, everyone. I got interested in them as they were apples free song of the week, and loved it. This is a great little ep, and is brilliant value for money too.
on 29 March 2013
Very good song that's is great to listen to on repeat, it is that good. I would recommend this to anyone who likes music as it has admixture of styles
on 3 April 2013
An engaging fresh single with a traditional indie feel to it. Fresh vocals and use of Accapella sections really make this song worth listening to.
on 9 March 2013
So many different drumming styles mixed together beautifully, a catchy melody and a wonderful build. A Very Good Tune indeed!
on 21 December 2014
great album..lov it x ordered to be downloaded to my phone and recieved it almost immediately. cant fault anything
on 28 February 2013
Awesome track from a brilliant new band, can't wait for the album next week!! Really hope to see them live too!
on 1 March 2013
It's Bastille's year.
Every song is a work of art.
So proud of all the lads for getting this far.
on 26 June 2013
It's quite good as I like the song and it has some good alternative versions, the price was very good too
on 16 December 2013
One of the stand out tracks of the year, been played to death as it's cross genre but still sounds good