on 10 January 2011
I bought this seat thinking I might be able to have two kids on the bike at the same time, as the bike trailer does not fit through the barriers to keep mopeds out of bike paths. Now my bike, a pashley princess has a front and a back seat on and it looks a little crowded. I have still not tried riding with two kids, as I have to get used to riding with the front seat first. I have started riding with my daughter in the front and I like the new seat. It seems secure and stable, and I like being able to chat with my daughter as we ride along. The turning radius is smaller than normal so I have to get off to turn some corners, and it does not fit on my parthers decathlon bike but I think it is a good front seat, it does not affect my leg movement at all..
on 26 May 2013
I wanted a bike seat for the front of my bike having hired one like this on a holiday in Holland. I bought this seat as it's the one we had over there. It's okay but a bit awkward to ride my bike with it without kness having to be pointed outwards as I ride.
on 25 August 2014
After searching Amazon for a bike seat for my son I came across this one which was a great price and had good reviews. I decided to try it but didn't have my hopes up as it was such a low price.
It arrived within days and as soon I opened it I was amazed at the high quality for such a low price.
It even has two different ways of attaching it to your bike in case the first doesn't fit.
My son loves it and I think it is a great product as my son gets to enjoy the experience as much a me.
There are disadvantages but these are little and to be expected like having to turn your feet out to pedal, having limited turning space (sharp corners I have to get off and physically turn the bike myself) and it is a struggle to get up hills.
I must say that this has a much better feel to it than the bike seats on the rear and makes the bike much more stable and balanced. Overall a fantastic product, so glad I bought it.
on 27 August 2013
I was told that the item will arrive within a week, but it turned out that I received it within a day (I live in Belgium). It has a solid plastic and construction.
on 1 July 2014
Arrived on time and was packed well, i had a bit of trouble getting the fitment attached to my bike as my bike didn't really have a good enough gap on the front but i managed to find a small space in the end and and love that i can see my daughter of 2 yrs and she likes it too, the only downside is the bike seems heavy and a little unbalanced also i have to lean to one side to see where im going as where i had to place attachment makes my daughter sit too high and in my way but if on the right bike i would say its perfect.
on 3 July 2014
perfect for my little girl. she gets a great all round view and i can talk to her at the same time.on the down side it does hamper my peddling ever so slightly but over all a great product.
on 17 May 2014
Great seat for my 18 month old. He loves being on the front and see his big brother in front of us when we go riding. Being in the front of the bike makes it very easy to get the child in and out of the seat. Seat is easily remove leaving just the bracket for riding without a child.
on 24 October 2013
The bike seat its self is great, strong and lovely design. But I thought it was tricky to put together and it states it for all types of bike but it doesn't fit my bike only fit my husbands. So everytime I wanna use it I have to use my husbands bike which isn't a huge issue that's why I only gave it 4 stars.
on 12 September 2013
Must buy for the price and the quality they provide. Very easy to mount on a cycle and my son loves to ride on it.
on 9 July 2013
I am sure the Product is fine for other bikes but unfortunately it didn't fit on mine due to the size of the cross bars! Looked good and arrived promptly. I sent it back which I can say was a very smooth process. (You just have to re pack it call the number provided and they collect it the next day (or day of choice.)