on 2 August 2009
I use it for a while. It was easy to fit. I go to my workplace everyday by my mountain bike disregarding the weather and I'm happy with that mudguards in general. But have to give a note that the rear one should be longer some inches (cm-s) because if I go fast it doesn't protect entirely.
on 22 February 2013
These are exactly as described, good-looking and robust. Fitting took about 1/2 an hour (after I sprayed the brackets black). The brackets are sturdy and needed no adjustment and can remain on the bike. The guards are adjustable within the brackets by being able to slide along in increments into positive locating notches.

They are excellent value and I highly recommend them.
review image review image review image
on 8 June 2012
I have a 26" wheel bike that this product should fit, according to its description. It does clip and screw on as a mudguard should, but the guard it too short to protect against water flicking up, so I arrive with a wet back.

The bike is a: Trax TFS.1 Mens Full Suspension Mountain Bike - 18" Frame.
on 6 February 2011
This is my first post so apologies if it is rather short.

Initially I purchased this product as it was much cheaper than the rest but having fitted and used it for some time I am really pleased. The fitting process is pretty simple and straight forward. The product does excatly what it is intended to do.

Great product, great price. BUY BUY BUY
on 8 September 2009
First, I went to Halfords, only to find a very limited and expensive range of mudguards. I thought I couldn't go wrong with these from Amazon, because even if they were no good I would not be much out of pocket. In fact they are excellent, fitted easily and look good.Polisport Colarado 24/26" Wheel Clip On Mudguard Set
on 27 August 2009
just finished putting my bike together, now half two in the morning. guards extremly awkward to put on, assembly instructios no real help and not sure if back guard will be much help looks very short for possition. if you have dual suspention bike look for mud guards made for that type of bike instead. think they are better suited for solid frame bikes but only my opinion.
on 1 November 2010
A good, simple mudguard set. Easy to fit (to 26 inch MTB with front suspension). Arrived promptly.
on 2 April 2012
This product is amazing , and i feel that the mud guards were the right size for biking . but i had to do a little modification, as it did not fit on my bike at the connection point, however it did not trouble me. I will definitely be back for more good products!
on 19 November 2010
Strongly built, fit on quite easily, look neat and work well. And high value for the price. So a good choice for your mountain bike.
on 25 October 2011
Bought these in anticipation for cycling to work, not wanting any rainy weather to cause splash onto my backside and thus resulting in an avoidable sogginess of much discomfort and embarrassment. These mudguards did the trick perfectly and what's more, they look absolutely fantastic on the bike. In buying this, do not expect any thin, cheap plastic. Instead, expect some thick, durable and very reassuringly black mudguards that scream the word 'reliable' at you. The attachment parts included are simple to understand, if a bit fiddly (but that's a given when it comes to nuts and bolts). Once attached, the holding brackets will keep the guards secure, but not to a point where it is impossible to remove them when not needed. The guards will slide out of the brackets easily when not needed, but not so easily as to compromise their secure attachment when in use. In short, this is an excellent product, stylish and practical!