on 24 October 2013
When I was in cadets, I always struggled to get a shine on my shoes, because the cotton wool balls the cadet NCOs told me to use were terrible and kept leaving deep scratches in the polish.
so I invested in this cloth, it works great with all of my leather shoes, and doesn't leave scratches on it. at last!
I've now got a black mirror shine which stands out in the crowd. and my warrant officer was also pleased when we had our inspection.

so if you are a cadet looking for a polishing cloth but can't afford the more expensive brand, this will do you fine.
on 28 December 2012
This is a quality cloth. If you have used yellow dusters to shine your shoes you might notice that bits of yellow lint attach themselves to creases and other parts of the shoe. This custom made cloth polishes without any sort of lint being left behind. An excellent cloth for those who want to really look after their shoes.
on 13 June 2014
As cloth's go, it's a beauty. Gray, clothy and soft. I often take mine on a picnic. Why not do the same?
on 8 March 2014
Well, I'm afraid there's not much to say about it... it's a lint free, soft, non-synthetic cloth.
I haven't used it for applying shoe polish (although the item's descriptions says it is also fit for this purpose), but only for polishing leather shoes (after I have cleaned them, applied shoe polish / leather balm and let them dry thoroughly). It does a good job and I am satisfied with it. I haven't washed it yet, but even though it will shrink (as another customer remarked), I will still consider it a good piece of polishing cloth.
For the price I have paid for it (£2.19), that's all I have to say...

*Update (21.08.2015): It's been a year an a half since I've purchased and started using this. I confirm the polishing cloth is still in great condition, after an average of 1 use per month. It washes well (doesn't shrink that much actually!) and does a good job at getting that OCD polished look to the shoes. I've been mainly using it for removing excess leather balm 24-hour after application. All in all, I still recommend it. Hope this helps.
on 6 August 2013
This is a good lint free cloth, that works well as an applicator and a buffer. I wouldn't recommend washing it though as it shrinks, even on a cold wash. You can't really argue for the price.
on 9 May 2013
This is made of high quality material. I used it with the Collonil patent leather cleaner and it did a great job. Just thou
on 29 March 2013
very hardy, good quality polishing cloth. I'd buy loads of them, only they are not cheap.--- --- ---- -- -----
on 7 February 2013
Does the job on shoes and boots. Mn made cloth. Much cheaper than Selvyt but will it last as long ?
on 3 August 2015
Bought various polishing cloths and this is the worst. Ignoring the fact it is very small you would probably do as well using an old T shirt. There is nothing about it that says quality. If I had received four for the same price then that would seem fair. Far better cloths out there.
on 26 March 2014
Perfect polishing cloth best used for buffing your leather shoes following the application of a polish using a suitable brush.

Also useful on other days when you don't have time to apply polish but your shoes need a quick buff!