on 6 September 2014
Locks magnetically, leather looks good (maybe a bit old... Amazon does state that this product has been available since 2007) and adapts correctly to my neck's shape.

The magnet is strong enough to keep the necklace locked in most conditions. Length is more like 17 inches, which means (as other review stated) that it's going to fit tight on most male necks.

The steel (that's how it is advertised in the box) bit is quite heavy, and I feel it hitting on my bones when moving abruptly. Not a big deal, but it's worth noting.

Exactly what I was looking for.
on 9 September 2010
Really nice choker however description of product on website does not include length. Unfortunately my partner who I purchased the choker for has a neck size of 16.5 inch and the choker was way too tight.
on 28 September 2010
Arrived on the date I was told, packaging was really good and product was exactly what I wanted.