Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
You need to insert the probe into the thickest part of the meat (not too close to a bone). I push it in about an inch or less, set the desired temperature and turn on the alarm. The probe is sensitive mainly at the tip so it doesn't have to be pushed in too far then run the wire out through the oven door seal. When the temperature inside the meat gets close to the one selected, the alarm triggers. Cancel the alarm and let it cook on. The alarm should sound again when the temperature changes to 1 degree above selection. Remove meat from oven.
28 Feb 2014 by R D Griffiths
votes
Good morning, I confirm that the Polder Programmable would be ideal for your requirements. This thermometer can be used as an instant read, as well as in the oven. As well as pre-programmed sections for various meats, there is also the UI section for users to select the desired temperature of a favourite recipe. I hope that this is of help.
2 Jan 2014 by ThermometersUK Ltd
votes
votes
I don't see why not.
8 Apr 2014 by K. Wall
votes
No, just the meat. I have to say this is one of the best piece of equipment I own; perfect joints every time. Polder do a oven thermometer that either sits or hangs on the oven shelf. I have the fridge version and it is good.
29 Mar 2014 by Mrs Alison Oliver
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers