on 15 April 2013
This battery is very difficult to remove from the compartment. The 'pull out slip' is on the wrong side for a start (compared to the original that came with the camera) but it will go in if its turned round with the writing on the bottom and will do the job.That may be be why its extremely hard to remove, I broke my nail almost tearing off the 'pull' strip. After charging, I removed it with difficulty as stated and put the original back in.
on 8 April 2014
This battery comes with the label on the wrong way round so once inserted in the camera you can't get it out again which makes it useless as a spare replacement battery.
on 16 October 2015
The stickers are upside down
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2015
works fine!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 May 2014
I needed a different size. I ordered the wrong one.
returns procedure and refund worked very well.
I want to order a new battery if I can find what I want. I could not find what I wanted on your site.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question