Colour: Black|Change
Price:£12.86+ Free shipping

on 8 August 2014
After numerous frustrating signal dropouts between my H7 and the iPhone PolarBeat app (as well at the Strava cycling app) due to the battery (apparently) being read as half full (even though it had been replaced with a new cell!) I thought I'd get this.
Having read a previous customer's review that it worked better than just a simple cell replacement, I thought I'd give this a go, before I rang Polar to give them a piece of my mind.

I needed a new cover anyway as I'd scuffed the 'coin opening' slot.
I cracked open the package, and twisted the new cell&cover into place.
(The rubber seal provided was WAAAY too big so have used the old original seal from my work cover)

Hey presto! Great signal that is being picked up by my iPhone!
on 20 August 2012
I brought this battery to replace the battery in my polar wearlink .....didnt realise untill i got it that you can buy this from Wilkos for about £2 ( CR2025 battery) as i found after buying one off here and then finding out the battery can be taken out and replaced and you dont have to buy the replacement backing (derrrrr)
Obviously if you do need the back bit as well if somehow you have damaged it but otherwise if its just the battery - stick to Wilkos or any other hundreds of shops that sell this very common inexpensive battery
on 16 December 2012
Cheap to replace and easy to install. Polar HRM worn on every gym visit and cycle, so about 3-4 times per week. I replaced the battery after 2 years and have had the new battery in for about 6 months, with no problems. Hopefully it will go the same distance as the original.
on 16 July 2013
The battery set worked much better than when I replaced the battery in the Wearlink with a standard battery. Why, I do not know but it did. When I fitted the ordinary battery the Wearlink gave wrong readings regularly and sometimes did not work at all.
on 13 February 2013
Would recommend buying this item compare to a battery on it own (which is cheaper) as you will most likely damaged the plastic holder trying to remove the battery. But buying this you will have everything holder, seal and battery.
on 6 October 2012
I needed a new battery for my pulse watch, and I found the Polar Wearlink on Amazon. The delivery was quick and the product has top quality, and the price is nothing to complain about. Happy customer :)
on 2 April 2013
Works perfectly. No fuss in changing the battery. Especially if you have damaged the plastic cover (Coin Slot) or Just removed old and replace. Set contains Battery Cover, Sealing ring and battery.
on 4 May 2014
Exactly as described, up and running again with my Polar HR. Prompt delivery, will definitely use again but hopefully not for at least 6 months!
on 28 December 2012
Easy to install and price was a lot lower than you would pay in the high street store, happy with product.
on 1 March 2012
I have no problems with these Battery Sets in the Polar Bluetooth Heart Rate transmitter, wich uses a lot of battery power to operate.

See one answered question