Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.90 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £12.17 UK delivery
Polar V800 HR black/grey
|Price:||£301.43 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£53.07 (15%)|
- Long Usage Times: 13h Training (GPS), 50h Training (Low Power GPS); Smart Coaching Features;
- Measures Every Training Session and 24/7 Daily Activity; Fully Customisable Sport Profiles;
- Polar Flow Web Service and Mobile App Compatibility; Gives Heart Rate Even in Water; Barometer;
- Seamless Connectivity (with Sensors and Mobile Phone) with Bluetooth Smart; Waterproof to 30 M/100ft
- Warranty: 2 Years; Data Transfer: PC Windows XP / 7 / 8 and Later, Mac OS X 10.6 and Later;
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Polar V800 GPS heart rate monitor should meet the needs of demanding athletes who want to measure every training session and 24/7 daily activity. It provides a choice of fully customisable sport profiles and is equipped with an integrated GPS to track speed, distance and route. The V800 supports multisport training with transition times and offers Smart Coaching features as well as many training and recording features. This waterproof device incorporates a barometer and provides heart rate measurement even in water due to a comfortable dual-mode transmitter. It is compatible with Polar Bluetooth(R) Smart running and cycling sensors (optional) and enables you to plan and analyse your training with the free Polar Flow app and service. It is supplied with an USB cable, a WearLink transmitter and a getting started guide.
Top Customer Reviews
- One device. So far it has very quickly and seems to have accurately tracked, via the inbuilt GPS, my distance, speed, altitude.
- Great display of information: time duration, calories, etc.
- Charges quickly and seems to have a good battery life in between charges.
- A lot lighter and less bulky to wear that first impression. It is not going to win a beauty contest but is not the most ugly sports watch / monitor either,
- I use the Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart rate strap (there is the option to buy the v800 with one). You can pair this with the v800 to get heart rate info etc. Polar give the impression that this is the only operating mode, however you can also avoid bluetooth pairing as the v800 will also receive the H7's analog heart rate signal. The H7 can only connect via Bluetooth to one device at a time. Pairing it with the V800 enables you to have a unique relationship with the two and therefore avoid interference from other users' heart rate transmitters. If this is not going to be a problem to you, not pairing the H7 to the v800 leaves the H7 free to pair with the Polar Beat app, for example via an iPad. This enables you to graphically view, in real time, your heart zone and exercise progress via the ipod/ipad Polar Beat app at the same time as the v800.Read more ›
All aspects of measurement are extremely accurate. The GPS is especially accurate and only takes seconds to lock and almost never loses signal.
It monitors your day to day activity as well as your logged exercises to get an accurate picture of recovery and calorie burn etc.
The Polar Flow software suite is also very good.
The watch looks very stylish and even though it is quite large you do not really notice it.
Fantastic piece of kit.