- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Polar T31 Transmitter
|Price:||£23.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£7.55 (24%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Coded transmitter unit
- Works with current models except CS600 and RS800 but only eliminates interference (cross-talk) when used with a coded wrist or head unit
- Set includes sealed coded transmitter and elastic strap(M)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Polar T31 transmitter is slim and light transmitter that is fully water resistant and designed for all weather conditions. Its purpose is to transmit your heart rate to your wrist unit ECG (electrocardiogram) accurately.
Top Customer Reviews
For anyone having problems just remember to wet the hatched areas that go against your skin. I give them a quick lick which does the trick.
However on the treadmill my HRM was detected on treadmills both sides of me and I also found the connectivity and measurements were erratic - this could be due to the fact that the HRM was trying to connect to other equipment near by. I would recommend paying a bit extra and buying a coded one.
Also you cant changed the battery on this. When its dead its dead - however you do get 2400hrs / 5 years of use
The T31 is the standard Polar chest band heart rate transmitter. It is also available in a package with Polar wrist band heart rate displays such as the Polar F4, F6, F7 etc.
If you work out in a gym equipped with modern treadmills, cross trainers, steppers, cycle exercisers etc you will find that the machines are all capable of picking up and displaying the heart-rate signals transmitted by the T31. So if you only work out in the gym using modern exercise machines (e.g. Technogym) just buy the T31 at less than half the price of the full transmitter and monitor package. If you later decide to use it for running, cycling or swimming, just add a Polar wrist band monitor.
The T31 is good value for money, in my opinion. Just ensure that the two conductive strips (look like carbon fibre) on the inner face are slightly damp before starting: once you get into the calorie burning zone your perspiration will keep them that way!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not sure why but even though it's coded , it does jump onto other machines in the gym next to me, and the range is less than others I have had.Published 10 days ago by Mr. Andrew Titcombe
Perfect replacement for my old strap that came with the watch. Only issue that you can't replace the battery. Read morePublished 16 days ago by J Brown
Came really quick and worked stright out of the box. I bought this to use with a second hand i-Magic Tacx turbo trainer I had bought from ebay; works great. Read morePublished 2 months ago by R. L. Garside
Works well, but strap is a bit tight and at some point if it doesn't stretch, I shall need to order a new one. As I am a 44 chest, I am a bit surprised. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer