Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Sports Watch - One
|Price:||£32.39 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£14.11 (30%)|
- Heart rate (bpm) - Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest)
- Heart rate-based target zones with visual and audible alarm - You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity
- Manual target zone (bpm) - This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar OwnCode (5kHz) Coded Transmission - Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Recording Features - Training files (with summaries) = 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A great watch for recreational exercisers who want an easy start to fitness, the Polar FT1 is a great piece of kit for those runners wanting basic heart rate monitoring. The Polar FT1 shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display and helps improve your fitness with automatic age-based heart rate target zone. The FT1 also displays a summary of your latest workout and offers one-button functionality and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk.
Top Customer Reviews
Be aware that the battery of the belt cannot be replaced, so you will have to replace the entire belt if the battery runs down. The manual states avarage battery life is about 2500 hours though, so it probably won't run down very quickly.
You put the watch on attach the strap press start and off you go, on completion of the run or workout you press the button again, the information will tell you, ave hr max hr, the time taken- thats it you can store your workouts on the watch & the stopwatch is an added feature, there is also a handy backlight, IF your looking for an easy to use heart rate monitor you wont go wrong with the FT1, if you need more info relating to workout try one of the other models, 4 out of 5 nice product, on a budget i think its a great little peice of kit, nice one POLAR Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitort!!
1. The watch strap is too stiff and too short, with an awkward buckle which is difficult to fit on.
2. The chest strap is small to medium, and not really long enough for men with chests 42" plus.
3. The automatic function change when the watch is held near the transmitter is a real nuisance if you tend to hold your arms near your chest when exercising.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Expecting this to be great. It's a Christmas present so hasn't been used yet.Published 2 months ago by Esther Parsons
I purchased this watch from the British Watch Company via Amazon. Ordered Thursday night, chose free delivery, and it was delivered Saturday afternoon! Read morePublished on 14 May 2011 by marcine