Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £8.90 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
|Price:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£21.51 (46%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- It's easy to transfer data between the training computer and polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Simply connect it to a PC with its USB connection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This piece of equipment is designed to make it easy to transfer data between the training computer and polarpersonaltrainer.com. Simply connect it to a Mac or PC with its USB connection and away you go.
Top Customer Reviews
I have several problems with this:
1. A live internet connection is necessary to upload any data from the HRM, and it can't be done offline.
2. It means I have no choice of what software to store my training results in, unless I manually type my data into another program (which takes away the whole point of the data transfer device!), because the Polar website seems to have no option to download a batch file of all my data.
3. I regard my training data as private, and yet to use this device, I have no option but to share my training data and personal details with Polar. They have an opt-out clause in their terms and conditions that you can select if you want to increase the restrictions on how they are allowed to use your data and personal details. However, when I asked them to confirm receipt of my opt-out and let me know if there was any way of downloading data directly to my hard drive, I received absolutely no reply.
In summary, I would not have bought this device (or the RS300X, which has no alternative data transfer means) if I had been aware of its limitations prior to purchasing. I would have chosen an alternative that gave me control over my own data and a choice over the training analysis software that I can use. This was the case with my old polar HRM, which transferred to PC by IR link. Also, poor customer service from Polar, in not replying to my queries.
It worked for me the 1st time, but then to get it to upload subsequent 'reads' I had to reboot my computer each time (yes, I tried closing/re-opening software first - no luck!). This was a PITA. On the Polar forums there are lots of users with similar issues and it is clear this accessory needs some serious work by Polar for it to be anything worth the price they are charging for it. Considering many other devices can integrate via Bluetooth or Wirless seamlessly from the device itself it seems this accessory is a clunky and ill thought out option to grab a bit of extra cash from the user rather than a commitment to seamless integration of their products.
Update: about 2 days ago there was a patch release for the software (that is used in conjunction with the flowlink accessory) and I found that I no longer had to reboot my computer in between 'synchs'. Until today that is - I got about 4-5 synchs done but today it just doest wanna play - a reboot is on the cards. Dodgy :-(
I am normally trech savvy and this is the first feedback I have ever left!
The forums say you need a version mumber ending with 08 which mine doesn't; so I don't know if I have received obsolete stock. If I am proved wrong I will be happy to post an update, until then.....
Update as promised. After another hour of de-installing and re-installing I finally got it to work! THe FT7 monitor I bought this to use with works really well, which made the struggl to get this to work more frustrating! Anyway I am there now so can get on and enjoy monitoring my training results.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Went through a whole process of trying to find the right watch and bought lots of accessories. By the time I bought all the accessories I realised I could have bought a better... Read morePublished 3 months ago by A. Cresswell
This is great way to link your polar heart rate monitor to your PC, linked to the Polar training website and you have a great training logger.Published 3 months ago by Peter Doughty
Works like a charm. You need a PC, a browser (Firefox in my case) and a http://polarpersonaltrainer.com/ account. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Kriptonis
The item itself works fine to download data from my Polar HR monitor watch, and I had no problems installing. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Neil A Bleasdale
Fairly essential if you have the compatible watch in order to log your workouts. Works seamlessly, but the Polar website itself isn't that easy to understand for some of the more... Read morePublished 7 months ago by N. St Aubyn
It works fine for me. I downloaded the software from the website and as long as I'm not on a VPN it will connect to the polar site and transfer the data from my training computer... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Joe
Great way to monitor progress - simple, easy to use great for the averge trainer who wants to know a bit more about the quality of their trainingPublished 10 months ago by steve