on 5 February 2013
Stops capsules taking over the cupboards. Looks good on the shelf. Small footprint. Rotates easily to allow access to pods.
on 9 August 2014
We regularly use Americano, Cappuchino, Espresso and hot chocolate and I was fed up with the boxes cluttering up my worktop. This has been a great solution and keeps the area tidy with the pods easily accessible. Only downside for me is that the pods come in packs of 16 (2 boxes of 8) and the columns only take 14 so I end up balancing some pods on the top when I refill! I've also noticed that the Carte Noire Espresso pods must be fractionally larger than the others as these are a particularly tight fit but not a major problem. The holder is proving durable and immensely practical - I recommend to anyone who wants to get rid of the cardboard boxes!
on 4 February 2013
Very handy as it keeps all the pods in the same place and very neat, looks nice on the kitchen worktop as well
on 4 January 2013
Great little device pods fit superbly item revolves for ease of use great all round item would really recomend this item
on 29 January 2013
Holds a good number of pods & it's good to have them on hand beside the Tassimo. Looks good & saves having to store all the pod boxes in your cupboard.
on 25 January 2013
The only downside to this product, is that there is no capacity to hold the deeper T-Discs. Other than that, great item.
on 1 February 2013
This is great as long as you don't drink Latte' as the mild capsules are too large. Although you can store them in the holder you need to take them out the top and not from the bottom.
on 11 December 2013
Just what I needed, considering buying another once i have decided which flavours I like best, much tidier than having boxes everywhere.
on 14 April 2014
I brought this but should of looked at the picture. If you empty the packet it only looks half full.. so add another and you cannot fit them all in.. should of been designed like this one as below to get 5 stars.

on 10 August 2013
I love it because:

- it keeps TASSIMO disks tidy (rather than in cardboard boxes!);
- you can organise disks according to your preference;
- the rotating motion makes disks easy accessible;
- it fits nicely next to the Bosch TASSIMO machine in the kitchen;

but...

- the number of disks it holds are limited, so if you drink alot of tea, coffee and chocolate take note!

but...