Alfred James' bestselling Pocket Mindfulness book will help you understand, cultivate and manifest mindfulness on a daily basis.
Through 15 eloquent, concise chapters, James guides you through key areas of mindfulness practice, offering instant inspiration, spiritual release and the motivation to truly let go and live in the moment. Each sentence is carefully crafted, simplifying the beauty of this ancient, spiritual pathway to a more fulfilling, happier life.
Pocket Mindfulness is ideal for beginners and existing mindfulness practitioners requiring a profound reference guide.
Pocket Mindfulness includes the following:
1. A Definition of Mindfulness
2. Mindfulness and Happiness
3. Mindfulness and You
4. Mindfulness and Others
5. Mindfulness and Living
6. Mindfulness and Meditation
7. Mindfulness and Buddha
8. Mindfulness Exercises
9. Mindfulness and the Moment
10. Mindfulness and Striving
11. Mindfulness and Self-Kindness
12. Mindfulness and Thinking
13. Mindfulness and Goal Setting
14. Mindfulness and the Heart
15. Mindfulness and Letting Go
This wonderful tapestry of inspiration will help you rest in the awareness of the present and breathe positive, serene energy into your day.
Download Pocket Mindfulness for Kindle today and start cultivating the following in your life:
- Learn to be present and live in the moment.
- Release feelings of attachment, aversion and fear.
- Temper impatience and persistent striving.
- Ease anxiety and release stress.
- Eliminate unhelpful thoughts and behaviours.
- Prevent superficial distraction to material things.
- Increase contentment and overall happiness.
- Bring your mind home and rest in the comfort of inner peace.
It's time to begin a liberating journey of self-realization…