Alfred James' bestselling Pocket Mindfulness book will help you understand, cultivate and manifest mindfulness on a daily basis.
Through 15 eloquent short chapters, James guides you through key areas of mindfulness practice, offering instant inspiration, spiritual release and the motivation to truly let go and live in the moment.
Pocket Mindfulness enables you to quickly access practical, easy-to-follow guidance that relates to the situation and emotions you're feeling.
Each sentence is carefully crafted, simplifying the beauty of this ancient, spiritual pathway to a more fulfilling, happier life.
Pocket Mindfulness is ideal for beginners, but also for existing mindfulness practitioners requiring a profound, personal reference guide.
The book covers the following areas of mindfulness:
1. A Definition of Mindfulness
2. Mindfulness and Happiness
3. Mindfulness and You
4. Mindfulness and Others
5. Mindfulness and Living
6. Mindfulness and Meditation
7. Mindfulness and Buddha
8. Mindfulness Exercises
9. Mindfulness and the Moment
10. Mindfulness and Striving
11. Mindfulness and Self-Kindness
12. Mindfulness and Thinking
13. Mindfulness and Goal Setting
14. Mindfulness and the Heart
15. Mindfulness and Letting Go
A Few Choice Quotes From Pocket Mindfulness:
~ Mindfulness is to fall awake into the world, to step into one's true being.
~ Learn to be kind to yourself, for it is the first step in being truly kind to others.
~ Like a gentle wave caressing the sand with its every coming and going, thoughts never cease washing over the mind. The art of mindfulness is to remain porous like the sand and fluid like the wave.
~ When we exist with the belief that an alternative reality will make us happy, we let life slip by unnoticed.
Pocket Mindfulness will help you release attachment to the past and aversion to the fears and insecurities holding you back in life.
Its poetic, inspiring composition will help you rest in the awareness of the present and breathe positive, serene energy into your day.
Download Pocket Mindfulness for Kindle today and start manifesting the following benefits of mindfulness today:
* Learn to be present and live in the moment.
* Release feelings of attachment, aversion and fear.
* Temper impatience and persistent striving.
* Ease anxiety and release stress.
* Eliminate unhelpful thoughts and behaviors.
* Prevent superficial distraction to material things.
* Increase contentment and overall happiness.
* Bring your mind home and rest in the comfort of inner peace.
It's time to begin a liberating journey of self-realization…