Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Jul 2007 18:52:36 BDT
Richard E says:
Will Pinnacle 11 recognise a USB connected camcorder in my case an Everio 20gb JVC machine.

I also have a Pinnacle box and v10.7 and am most unimpressed with both so far. However, in all honesty I have tried 8-10 products (not yet Adobe) but none is really much use and none is stable even on a high spec XP machine. Any thoughts or comments on this?

Is Pinnacle 11 Plus worth the extra money also?

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Aug 2007 23:38:06 BDT
Steve S says:
Hi Richard,
Have just posted a review on Amazon about 11 that may be of interest to you. Don't know about your particular hardware though, sorry.

Regards
Steve

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2007 17:55:41 BDT
Jane S says:
Hi. Did youhave any luck with Pinnacle 11 and your JVC camera. I also have a JVC and am struggling to find software to import the mod files. In the technical spec on Pinnacle it says that you can import mod files however on the box it doesn't list the mod files !

Posted on 22 Apr 2009 16:14:12 BDT
Betty says:
I bought Pinnacle Studio Plus 11 and it keeps crashing. It is very frustrating as crashes every few minutes when trying to complete simple tasks like inserting a transition! Does anyone have any tips on what I can do to stop it crashing?

Posted on 9 Jan 2012 15:24:16 GMT
Alan Frith says:
Question, I have used Pinnacle since V6 I think and have moved through the versions to Studio Plus V11.
My problem, hard drive crashed and I cannot find original disk to reload software as all disks I have are upgrades.
Contacted Pinnacle Support!!!! no luck to date.
Can anyone make any suggestions please?

alan.frith@virginmedia.com

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2012 15:27:24 GMT
Alan Frith says:
I have used 11 for a few years now and find the best system is to have no other software running whilst running Studio.
I would shut down my PC, disconnect the power to empty the rom then reboot and just use Studio.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2012 15:29:47 GMT
Alan Frith says:
Hi, I can.t remmeber the default camera setting but I do recall I had to change the setting when using my JVC camcorder.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  27 Jul 2007
Latest post:  9 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Pinnacle Studio Plus 11 (PC)
Pinnacle Studio Plus 11 (PC) by Pinnacle Systems (UK) (Windows Vista / XP)
2.3 out of 5 stars (21)