Price:£465.95+ Free shipping

on 26 July 2014
Prompt delivery and well packaged. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the wood and parts...and they are all cut/made perfectly to size.

Easy to build but does take hours...don't try to rush it! You'll need a 5mm wood drill bit and some spanners. Unless you use screw driver for a living you'll also need a fully charged electric screw driver/appropriate drill.

Instructions are very easy to follow and every peace of wood has its part numbers stamped on it.

Comments on instructions:
1. What's with the different sized gaps in step 12? Looks better with even size gaps.
2. In Ssep 22, D1060 looks structural...it's actually the rope ladder.
3. Step 27 measure as instructed on one side but use a spirit level on the bars to mark the drill holes on the other side.
4 Step 28 (no swings) as you look at diagram place the first D1906 as instructed. I placed the rear (or right hand side) D1906 on the other side (outside).
5 Step 30 to 32. I swapped D1384 with D1494 to reduce the gap on the slide side platform.
6 Step 37 image 3...looks like you need to be cross eyed to 'see' it. I think it means the material should be folded under the wood and screwed in in the same direction as the screws in image 1.

A c.60cm by c.120cm piece of mesh for the gap in the frame would have been great.

Unexpected bonus: you can attach a hose to make it a water slide!

Once built it looks better than in the photos.

I'm now sitting in the garden waiting for family to come home ;-)
on 18 July 2012
Bought this for my sons 4th birthday. He loves it. Has had so much fun on it already. Good value for money is priced at £599 on some sites. Didn't take to long to put together and has easy. Very sturdy.
on 25 June 2012
This is a great outdoor frame that looks nice in the garden and my son loves it. This is well made and will last for years.

It does take a few hours to assemble but it is worth it.
on 2 April 2016
Thought I'd comment after long term ownership rather than "just out of the box" as most people seem to. Overall I have to say this is a fantastic product which has stood the test of time very well. We have had it for 3 years now and it is still in great condition, despite constant use and being outside the whole time. I am just re treating the timber with new stain and having to replace material walls and mesh, at a cost of £49.99, as they are sun damaged and ripping. However, I don't this this is bad at all considering the use it's had.

The slide, climbing wall grips, ladder rungs and cargo net look as good as new. Timber is holding up very well in the main, although all pieces that have been in contact with the ground are beginning to show some minor signs of weathering / rotting. My main annoyance are the now rusty screws holding the material in place. I don't feel it's much to ask to supply stainless steel screws for outdoor use as adonised ones like thise supplied rarely last long before rusting and looking awful. I'm buying my own and would recommend you do too.

Overall though, Plum build quality is excellent and aftercare is great. I was emailed back on the day with a cost for replacement material parts. The fact they still supply these on a 3 year old+ product is testimont to the fact that they stand by their quality. I'd always buy Plum in the future, expensive? Yes... But you get what you pay for.
on 22 July 2012
Thanks received quickly and is now made up in garden - all parts were there - no problems - thanks. Children loving it. Husband put it together no problems. Just need some dry weather now.
on 29 June 2013
When I ordered this product it took just under 2 weeks to arrive in Ireland from the UK. Put it together yesterday, got a carpenter to do it, took him 5 1/2 hours and he's as handy as you get. The quality of the product is top class ( Plum Products), everything fitted as described and the instructions were very good as these type of things go. My son 6 was thrilled with it when he got to use it. I did a load of research of all sorts of climbing frames before settling on this product. I was thinking of getting a unit with a swing set but in the end l figured this set was nice and tidy and l could always buy a swing set separately. My youngfellow is full of energy so this climbing frame looks set to be a huge hit. The tent part l wasn't too bothered about but my kid loved it, he can hide in there and it all added to the excitement for him. The carpenter was so impressed with it he said he was thinking of buying the exact same set - he has 2 kids ( 4 and 8 ) --- says it all really. Kudos to whoever designed this set - one very happy customer. Highly recommended.
on 26 June 2013
My husband built this himselt (with the children 'helping' at periods) It took him about 7-8 hours to build it and he is very good at doing this type of thing. It does seem very sturdy and everyone who comes to the house comments on it. The children love playing on it and we regularly have all the kids who live on the street in having a go. The rope is not reinforced with wire so not sure how long that will last. The climbing wall is excellent and my 3 year old can manage it without any help. The chute is very, very fast and even the older kids on the street (about 10 years old) find it a bit fast. Haven't put the den bit up yet but the kids are really looking forward to it going up. One word of warning - the kids keep moving the child picnic table under the structure and using it to climb up the middle as there is a gap they can get through. The staining on the structure is already coming off so we will need to keep an eye on it. Haven't concreted it in but bought an additional tie down kit for £15. Hoping the winds are not so high this year.
on 4 June 2015
all in all a good product but i had 4 slats that where split and 1 of the uprights was split also.for the price of the product the quality does not match. the kids love it though
on 8 October 2014
Received package with 2 parts incorrectly marked and two pieces missing. Plum's customer service were very polite and efficient rectifying this error immediately. The customer service has been excellent.
It is a definitive hit with my grandchildren; they spend many hours enjoying imaginative play on this equipment. Yes I would recommend this product.
on 26 August 2012
I have 2 children who love being outdoors, this was a great choice of climbing frame as they have both outgrown Little Tikes. You need a Power Screwdriver and a ruler to help put this together and allow yourself a little more than the approx 5 hours installation suggested.