Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
Yes, im using the dvi to vga adapter that comes with the product and then the vga cable that is also in the product box.
26 Jan 2014 by Mr. John Blair
vote
I connect it to two 1920 x 1200 monitors, a printer, a usb sound card and a usb microphone for voice recognition. It all works perfectly.
8 Aug 2014 by Amazon Customer
vote
Yes it does, I have it working
11 Aug 2014 by Richard Gover
vote
No it does not work on a Microsoft Surface RT. You can download the drivers but they won't install
23 Sep 2014 by Gary H
vote
Yes, I've tested it.... two 1920x1200 without problems....
21 May 2014 by Zurro
votes
Yes you can. The particular setting should be under your laptop's power settings. Cheers. Great piece of kit btw.
5 hours ago by Amazon Customer
votes
Hey, it isn't possible too use the UD-3900 and UD-3000 with a Windows RT tablet, because there is no driver for windows rt tablet. You can use it with Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 tablets and OS X. Regards, Dim.
29 days ago by Dimitri Molenaar
votes
No idea - have found the Plugable technical geeks very helpful so I would approach them. However, remember that a second one would probably be over-specified for that particular need. You could attach a 3.0 hub to your PC (or to the Plugable unit itself) and run a couple of USB to VGA or USB to HDMI cables from there to your monitors. But I am no expert!
6 Nov 2014 by D. Ballard
votes
For what I've tested it works with every platform with a usb 3.0. Bye!
13 Oct 2014 by Zurro
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers