Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 11-20 of 28 questions
votes
Sorry, no idea. I ran it on a laptop with windows 7. And besides Microsoft do not support XP anymore.
22 days ago by riphilli
votes
That is what it is intended to do but in my experience it failed to connect to anything, I received a replacement and that failed to connect also...no better than a similar one costing £1 on popular auction sites
23 days ago by Bern
votes
Class 2
29 Oct 2014 by Gerard Armstrong
votes
Only if your Sony stereo has a USB port and blue tooth capabilities.
18 Oct 2014 by Mike Whittock
votes
Yes! I have tried it, and it works. You will have to install the Bluetooth Stack from Broadcom, that is on the supplied CD to get the needed support. You can even command the phone from the PC (like Prev Song, Next Song, Stop, Play). I played it on a Lumia 620 phone and Windows 8.1 PC, should work on Windows 7, and probably all Androids.
4 Jun 2014 by Alja˛ Turk
votes
hi; i reg blind; so i problems right let me tell you how i use the bluetooth gismo; it mite seem difercuilt but a couple of minitues and you up and running i use this im my metal caravan and at home; when you get it plug it in your computer and let the compute find it; after that when you use it; swich on computer and the programe you using; whitch on the other divice if it got serch for dive; if not just switch on; then when both are switch on; plub the blue toothin the computer; a few second latter the sound should come throgh; 100% as i said the device works through the metal sides of the caravan; worth wile the little broblem of conecting; sumerise; switch both units on tune in to the brogram then blug in in the bluethoth; you mite have to repeat each time you switch on; but its worth to have clear sound and no cables ; hope this work for you it seem messy but it ok; if you require more help or information or you get it working please contact me; best of look i now it work good; h;
10 Jan 2014 by ( H; )
votes
Hi there, If your soundbar has Bluetooth connectivity and you are using the Bluetooth USB adapter via a PC to connect wirelessly to the soundbar? Then I may suggest ensuring windows (if that's what you are using) has the soundbar selected as the default playback device. This can be located by right mouse clicking on the volume icon in the bottom right of the screen and selecting the playback devices available from the dropdown list. Once the sound window has opened you should (if installed correctly) see the soundbar or Bluetooth device within the device list. Simply right mouse click on the appropriate device and choose `Set as Default Device'. Hope this helps, Nick
9 Jan 2014 by Nick B
votes
Yes no problem did mine quite easily hope this helps
1 Jan 2014 by trevor wolstenholme
votes
Hi, I found this on the Internet , if it is any use. Our Plugable USB-BT4LE uses the Broadcom BCM20702 chipset (http://www.broadcom.com/products/Blue... ) and works with Broadcom's latest Widcomm Bluetooth stack (http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluet... ). As you say, A2DP is Bluetooth's standard for stereo audio, and it allows for optional codecs. SBC is standard, and aptX is among the optional ones in use (note aptX has more than one variant). It appears that Broadcom was an early licensee of aptX, but CSR (Broadcom's main competitor) purchased the company behind the technology in 2010. Broadcom and Widcomm do not advertise aptX support. If aptX is important to you, I'd recommend getting an adapter using a CSR chipset, since CSR now owns the technology and it's not clear how widely it will be licensed. It's one of these things that appears it will always be fragile -- since it's not a required or tested part of the Bluetooth standard, each layer involved needs to support it, and everything will fall back if anything doesn't work out -- it can be difficult to be certain how much effort is justified. Thanks again for asking ahead .. sorry I don't have better news, and hope that background helps! Bernie
6 Jan 2014 by Bob
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers