Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Jul 2011 12:24:41 BDT
Inęs Seabra says:
I would like to know what kind of plug does it have: if it's for UK, US or Europe? Or if it brings an adaptor...?
Thank you.

Posted on 17 Jan 2012 19:31:40 GMT
A. Willford says:
it comes with UK and Europe adaptor
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in


This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  19 Jul 2011
Latest post:  17 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Logitech Z323 Speaker System by Logitech
4.4 out of 5 stars   (810)