on 11 February 2012
Thank You so much!! I received the item 2 days after ordering it which meant I didn't have to buy a new birthing ball! It fit my Crane 85 cm ball perfectly!.
on 29 April 2014
This is the second plug stopper I have purchased as I lost one during a house move. It is without doubt one of the most practical, handy products on the market. Everyone who owns a gym ball should buy a couple of these stoppers. Great value for money.
on 24 May 2013
The pin does the job although does not fit in completely. The ball sits on the floor as it should you just need to be sure that you place the ball pin side down.
on 6 February 2014
I bought these stoppers for two wobble cushions that we had bought else where but the stoppers provided in them were useless they kept popping out and the cushions going down. I ordered these on the off chance and they have been a resounding success! I did measure the hole in my cushions first so was very hopeful and i have not been dissappointed. a great item.
on 7 March 2016
Did not fit the silver, 75cm Reebok gym ball. It protruded too far and did not seal the hole. Did not fit the 55cm purple Boots gym ball for the same reason. Not point complaining or returning - postage would have been more expensive than the item.
PLUS SIDE, it is good quality and strong, so if it fit the ball YOU have, then it is fine
on 23 July 2015
So annoying to have lost such a small but essential component of a swiss ball, so I was pleased that I could replace it quickly and cheaply rather than having to traipse around shops or simply give-up and replace the whole swiss ball. So nothing wasted on this occasion.
on 26 March 2015
I lost the plug for my birth-ease 65cm birthing ball whilst in storage. This fits perfectly. I was thrilled to find such a cheap replacement that fitted well. Saved me loads on a new ball. Arrived quicker than expected too.
on 18 February 2014
It doesn't fit my gym ball properly so a friend let me have theirs instead so that it wouldn't keep popping out. not worth the money to return as it would cost more than I paid for it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 June 2016
Plugged my ball like a boss! Shame it doesn't come with a removal tool ... almost TOO plugged! It's pretty easy to get back out with any generic plug-getter-outerer (spoon?) though.
on 18 August 2015
Where else but Amazon can you go to get a new swiss ball plug when your wife throws all the plugs out in tidy up moment? These worked a treat. Phew!