on 8 January 2014
I enjoyed this book and found it to be well written it had all the right qualities to keep you engrossed, each story had there own plot but I found them to be very much like a lot of others book I have recently read, but that is not the vault of the author. Therefore I would recommend this book as a good chick lit novel.
on 21 February 2014
I found this quite a comical book to read compared to other books by this author. It has strange storylines and bizarre characters and plots but that's what made it "pleasurable". I enjoyed these short little stories and would recommend them for a quick bite when you fancy being ticked pink.
on 31 January 2014
books were very raunchy and not for the faint hearted although by the time I had read the first two books, the third was a bit samey, but still a good read :-)
on 25 June 2014
Wonderful trilogy really enjoyed reading it. Couldn't put it down it was different to most of the other books out there.
on 26 January 2014
These stories have being super to read, but I would have enjoyed them more if the stories have being a bit longer
on 13 January 2014
I enjoyed these stories. the story's were fun and total fantasy, just what I was looking for to relax with.
on 14 March 2014
This Trilogy is ok for a fast read ,but it is for adults only as the sex parts are very graphic
on 5 July 2014
Good books finished to quickly would be nice to see More about them
on 18 September 2015
I enjoyed the three books, would like to read more of them. Feisty women, gorgeous men. What more do you need.
on 10 February 2015
Very raunchy and funny too, great light reads.