Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 27 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Jul 2007 15:33:27 BDT
Last edited by the author on 24 Jul 2007 20:15:16 BDT
Ginny says:
If you would like j.K to write a Book about the 19 missing years or any other story please add your pleads to this post

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 15:37:23 BDT
J. Bell says:
not about the 19 missing years - about harrys dad and the marauders at school leading upto voldys first war - that would be epicness on a stick!!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 15:37:58 BDT
A. Shawcross says:
I love the books so much you have to write a new on pleassseeeeeeee!!!! its like im grieving a frined!!!!! pleaseee!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 15:38:43 BDT
S. Eaton says:
Nix, i'd like that too... there are many burning questions. To skip from 17 year olds to (assuming) married with kids going off to Hogwarts was a bit of a jump!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 15:41:40 BDT
Aisha Hamza says:
I agreee!!! About the Marauders and their school years and the first war with Voldemort@ There must be so much to tell! They were so young when the war started. They were the "Harry, Ron and Hermione" of that time! How did they get involved at such a young age! How did they become animagi! What was things at Hogwarts like for them them with Voldemort gaining power!! Yes yes yes please Rowling! I wouldnt mind seeing those 19 years but there is no conflict or anything and Lupin is dead . . . Both maybe but what interests me more is the Marauders.

I think I am going to try to write to her!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 16:00:32 BDT
PLEASE JK I WILL BUY IT EVEN IF IT COSTS 20
-good idea with this discussion topic btw- I will do my best to keep it on the first page

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 16:02:06 BDT
I'd like the prequal and the story of the 3 childrens own kids - but not the 19 years! Thanks!!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 17:03:40 BDT
brian smith says:
i'd like a spinnoff about someone who works in the department of mysteries, so that we cold understand all about the veil, the locked room etc...

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 18:55:01 BDT
Ginny says:
Im bringing my petition back to the front page

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 19:02:54 BDT
If I were JK I would write 'Hogwarts; A History'

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 19:05:28 BDT
J. Waller says:
I think that would be good if you could do another book, but perhaps of some other people in the wizarding world

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 19:09:49 BDT
Write anything related to harry pleaaaaase!! or about:

1) About James and Sirius et al. (I mean they were like hte Weasley twins in a way, so it could be such good fun to write about them as teeangers)

2) Hogwarts: A History revised by Hermione W.

3)Growing up of Harry, post-Voldemort (when he finally has a normal life...sort of)

4) Albus S. Potter, James Potter Jr. and little Lily Potter Jr. and their cousins!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 19:10:56 BDT
Ginny says:
Amazon please read this and PLEASE pass on to J.K ROWLING it would give us all hope that there could be more to come from Harry Potter's world :)

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 19:41:12 BDT
i agree with S. Buenrostro!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 20:05:50 BDT
S. MINN says:
A prequel would be very interesting .

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2007 20:40:31 BDT
You can go the sequel route or the prequel. The prequel is not necessary though. The cloak was handed to people born in Godric's Hallow so it wouldn't of ended up to either of his kids. You had to be born there. The prequel would be about Voldemort, but see it starts on the night James and Lily die so..how far back to go..and you go before it's just Voldemort torturing people and before that is Lily at Hogswort. There isn't anything to know of Petunia because she didn't get in to Hogswort and she even wrote to them. The sequel would just be about his kid Albus probably because of the green eyes. Unless Voldemort came back. He can't. Hary isn't superman. I would like to know is occupation though proabably Auror still.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Feb 2008 22:31:16 GMT
Ginny says:
I need to thank Newt for working on the missing 19 years :)

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Feb 2008 08:55:52 GMT
"working on"

that dastardly thing commonly known as 'work' has prevented me from writing anything from either story :(

she needs to write hogwarts: a history

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Feb 2008 12:03:25 GMT
Last edited by the author on 25 Feb 2008 12:03:58 GMT
Neil Barbour says:
i totally agree,started back at book 1 again last night for about the hundredth time so feel hogwarts:a history would be advantagous although a sequel 20 years down the line would be just as appriciated

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Mar 2008 14:04:22 GMT
I have started reading the books again too. Maybe J.K could write Hogwarts:A History for comic releif like she did with the Quidditch and beast books? I would love another Harry Potter book but then where would it end? We will always want more and I think JK has left it where it should stay: with the fans hungry for more.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Mar 2008 00:53:08 GMT
SakuraSky says:
I absolutely LOVE the Marauders!
I have to admit that I would have preferred if JKR wrote about James and Co. instead of Harry...!
I would be over the moon if JKR wrote about the Marauder Era and the first War...

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Mar 2008 07:54:26 GMT
Same here Kyouya (Cool name BTW)!

A Marauders book would be wonderful ... hmmm Sirius ***stares wistfully into the distance***

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Mar 2008 08:55:50 GMT
Ginny says:
Great ideas Kyouya, :)

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Mar 2008 11:56:08 GMT
Please Jk this old lady (much to her grown up childrens amusment) is having withdrawal symtoms. A book about the maurauders and their years at school and how Voldermort rose to power would be perfect, also a book about the missing 19 years would bring closure on what happened to all the characters who fought the battle for Hogworts when Voldermoert was finally defeated. One thing I want to say how do we know the invisibility cloak could not be handed to Harry's children where does it tell you they were not born in Godrics Hollow? Just a thought.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Mar 2008 14:27:33 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Mar 2008 14:30:19 GMT
M. Gray says:
Surely the book most worth writing would be a full version of 'The Prince's Tale'. Snape is the one character who could have come from a classic piece of adult literature - he gives the impression of having crawled out from the dark underside of a Dickens novel, and is typical of Dickens' tragic anti-heros.

Unfortunately, JKR doesn't have as much respect for Snape (and non-evil Slytherins) as some of her readers do, so perhaps fanfiction should maintain possession of the potions master, since his author clearly doesn't want this 'gift of a character', judging from the way he was dispatched in 'Deathly Hallows'...
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)

This discussion

Participants:  22
Total posts:  27
Initial post:  24 Jul 2007
Latest post:  21 Mar 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) by J.K. Illustrations by Mary GrandPre. Rowling (Hardcover - 2007)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,100)