on 30 April 2014
Although more expensive than some of the other third party company stands, but still the same as Sony's own one, you get great value, as this has 3 USB ports, come in more useful than you'd think, and they have 3.0 technology, big plus for me. And like Sony's own stand, and unlike some other company, it has a vent to allow airflow to continue as if it were lying flat. Very stable!, the wings on the side, don't take up to much space, like a cm, but make it surprisingly stable, meaning it wont fall to an angle of about 25 degrees.Having it stood up takes up so much less space on my desk, highly recommend.
on 16 February 2015
Happy with this! The stand does the job as well as the one Sony did. It doesn't have the twist locks, instead it has 2 overlapping flaps at the side. This does come with a dedicated power supply which is great, means you can disable your PS4s "supply power to USB when off" option, which in turn allows the PS4s fan to switch off entirely at night. I've noticed a few people complain that PS4 controllers won't charge when plugged into this when the PS4 is off, and this is true. But not to the fault of the stand, this is a limitation of the controller, it requires a specific software component before the controller with accept the charge (at least through its micro USB port) However, the stand will charge my headset, phone and watch all at the same time while the PS4 is off, and this allows me to leave my USB dongle plugged in to my station at all times so I've always got music.
on 2 August 2015
Having had several builds of ps3, i have always felt that only having 2xUSB ports on all but the original model was never enough, and ended up using a 3rd party sensor from a rhythm action game to make sure i could power enough things.
When i realised my Batman Silver PS4 did not include any kind of vertical stand, an officially licensed one witch took me up to 4 free USB ports was the clear choice.
Seems to be the same price where you look, but by getting it from here, i got it within 24 hours, YAY Prime.

Worth noting:
It seems to require a separate mains adapter, which is included. i've not tried using it without. there's no clear way to power it on or off and i wonder if its constantly consuming power.
on 20 June 2014
Hi

The main reason that I bought this stand was to use extra USB ports, at the front of it! They are supporting USB 3.0, comes with a standard power supply which provides 5 volt required for USB ports!

Since your console would be in standing (Vertical) position, it gives it an extra surface (bottom side) to cool off, which is very good!
I didn't have any problem charging Controller (Original) or headset ( Sony PlayStation 3 Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset ) with this product and the material which is made off with is solid enough to hold your console standing in it's place; it provides a good grip and those edges on the side are thick enough not to break so easily!
on 21 April 2014
This is an official PS4 product.
it was a reasonable price compared to others advertised elsewhere.
it does what it says and allows ou to sit the PS4 on it's side creating more room on shelf.
on 2 August 2014
Wanted to stand my PS4 on its side and this does the job perfectly. The USB ports are an added bonus as I use one to charge the controller. A great buy, very pleased.
on 7 April 2014
Perfect for extra controllers etc on your ps4, only issue i had was you don't seem to be able to click the console in place, but it still works great.
on 19 January 2016
I was in need of extra USB slots because I have charge my controller and my wireless PS headset. On top of that I often charged my phone using my playstation aswell because it's the only power source I can get that close to my bed.

This is a very good looking vertical stand which gives you three, but in reality two extra USB slots, because it uses 1 of the existing ports.
On top of the USB slot it requires, it also needs power. It has a special power adapter which will work perfectly fine in the UK, but in Belgium we have a different type of power plug-in.
Luckily, this could be solved with a transformer.

I recommended this item to anyone looking for extra USB slots or a vertical stand. The PS4 snaps in straight away, very easy to install!
on 7 August 2014
Very good stand for your ps4 and gives you extra USB for your ps4
on 13 February 2015
good stand allowing to place the ps4 on its side, cooling fans a bonus and extra usb ports good price for official sony ps4 product