Style Name: STYLE A|Change

on 3 January 2013
My nephew loved this gift. Although there are a few fiddly bits, the shark and being able to play in the bath with the toys made it a winner.
on 29 January 2013
This is an excellent toy purchased for a friends child age 4. He just loves bathtime and this good quality item is great
on 15 November 2015
I bought this as a present for my little boys 5th birthday and he absolutely loves it! We bought it to go with the Playmobil Pirate Ship and Pirate Gang and he absolutely loves it! There are so many other accessories included with the row boat, such as pirates and firing cannons which my little boy has spent hours and hours playing with. He loves the fact that this item can be taken in the bath and even includes a shark! An excellent quality item which is very strong and doesn't seem like it could be easily broken.
on 12 February 2013
My grandson (aged 5) loves this set and especially the shark. He has played with it almost constantly since receiving it.
on 16 January 2015
Bought as a Christmas present for my five year old grandson, along with another version of a Playmobile pirate ghost ship, we had great fun firing the cannons at each others boats (along with my 68 year old brother in law). As with all Playmobile toys, you can see the quality of the product, and the enjoyment both children and adults get in playing together with them.
on 15 October 2012
Playmobil toys are always a great gift for kids, it was a present for my nephew as he likes pirates etc. The toy is very nice and the boat quite big compared to the playmobil ones I used to have at his age ! The problem was that the box came nearly wasted so I had to wrap the toy and give it. The game itself is what you expect from playmobil.
on 19 February 2013
My 4 year old grandson loves this whole item for play either in or out of the bath - I am frequently met by firing cannons, swords, and pistols! Just watch the small bits don't go down the plughole!
on 11 April 2014
This toy is good value for money. Goes well with the other pirate toys and the Fort with Dungeon which we also bought. Together, they give my 5 year old grandson lots of fun.
on 30 December 2013
Bought this for our youngest grandson and he loves taking it in the bath. I definitely would recommend this toy as it has everything to inspire their imagination.
on 8 January 2015
My 7 year old son is outgrowing traditional bath toys but loves using this in the bath. Playmobil are always so well made. A good toy for in or out of the bath

See one answered question