on 9 October 2012
This is so detailed lots of little bits and pieces. Just wanted to build it and play with it myself! Was debating between a britains farm and this one. Glad i went with this one as it looks like it will take a bit of abuse as we have a very rough little boy. You will NOT be disappointed with this product. Hope this helps with your searching
11 comment16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2013
We started buying playmobile when we had our children when station in Germany and have been buying and passing it down the gernerations for over 40 years as birthday or Christmas presents. Now it's our two grandaughters turn and this latest purchase has added to what is an extensive collection. It is the level of detail in the product that captures a childs imagination. If you have a large collection try and keep them in the orginal format when put away, farm items together, pirate ship together, castles together and so on. They then can be brought out as a new toy to play with rather than one big jumble, plastic storage boxes are ideal for this method. The larger purchases often could be added to such as extra knights to go with castles etc.
on 18 July 2013
My son loved this farm, it was a christmas present but it's still being played with every day 6 months later! quite a few small bits so not a great idea if you have babies in the house but hours of fun to be had with it!
on 23 May 2014
We bought this for our son's 4th birthday, and he has enjoyed playing with it so far. As usual for Playmobil it's very detailed and very high quality, and putting it together is a minor project -- it took me a couple of hours the previous night. One word of warning: the grain silo comes with a bag of "grain" which is made of little plastic flakes somewhat resembling red lentils, although smaller. It's really good fun filling the silo and pouring the grain out through the spout, but before you open this bag and let your child play with the grain, think hard about how much time you want to spend cleaning these things off floors all over your house!
on 1 April 2013
My 7 yer old son got this from Santa. He loves it and has not stopped playing with it. It took my husband and me quite some time to put together on Christmas morning! Santa should really have thought to make it up for us!! I have a 10 year old daughter that gets hours of fun with this item too. They have lots of playmobil toys but this is one of the best.
on 28 December 2012
I bough this for my 4 year old for Christmas. It was a grat choice and he is playing non stop with it. It comes with so much stuff and details. The only downsize is that it took me almost 2 hours to put it together :) and it requires quite a lot of floor space to be played properly. Apart from that I can't fault it.
on 10 January 2013
Lovely item.....my granddaughter was thrilled with it.......lots of items include some tiny (but these were removed until she is a bit older)...to give hours of fun!! Well worth the money
on 1 January 2014
My 4 year old son was given this farm for Christmas and he loves it! It did take me about 2 hours to put it all together but the instructions were excellent and very clear to follow. I would have made it quicker if my son wasn't there to 'help'!
The farm is so detailed and all the bits and pieces are lovely. He was also given the tractor and trailer made by playmobil and this was a great addition to the farm. The little bits of grain have gone everywhere in our house but they are easily hoovered! A really lovely farm which is well made and will keep my son entertained for a long time.
on 22 March 2015
A great buy! Bought for my sons 4th birthday and he plays with it constantly, although he's a bit disappointed there weren't any sheep with it. Loved all the little details on it such as a birds nest, milk churns, hoist and particularly liked the working silo (parents less so as it makes a huge mess!)
He also had other bits bought to go with it like the tractor, horses and dogs. Overall a great product from playmobil.
on 16 December 2012
So many pieces and things to play with. Really looking forward to giving this to our daughter (3) lo play with. She already has several playMobil toys and loves them and this set includes so many animals and scenes to play with. Really good value!