Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 September 2012
I am a huge fan of this series and I love reading about the players plus there are no better covers on books for any series out there in my opinon, but this is book four in the series and this one for me was missing the sparkle these books normaly have, don't get me wrong I liked it, it had a good story and I liked Cole, Savannah drove me a little nuts in parts just too much teasing for me, but overall a good book I just hope next one has the fire back the sex scences weren't as hot (love the previous books for the hot sex scences and dirty talk) this was lacking in that department for me and the main leads just didnt have the omph that the other couples have had not the best of the series but not the worst book I have ever read

Cole Riley,a recent addition to the Traders,is an excellent player, but his big problem, he has a temper and doesn't get along with the media. so his coach and Liz his agent and previous character in the play by play series wants Cole to make some changes.they hire image consultant Savannah Brooks to do the job .

Savannah can see Cole isn't that much of a bad guy and that he has a sweet side and is dedicated to playing football. she can see he is a bit of a player with the ladies and enjoys partying way too much, but she feels she can help Cole be better.

Cole and Savannah are instantly attracted to eash other but Savannah is worried falling into bed with Cole will cost her her job so she keeps running after they share a hot kiss here and there (this drove me a little nuts ) Cole doesn't care about their working relationship and thinks they can keep the two separate, But Savannah also had a rough childhood and won't give her heart too easy for fear of being abandoned she starts to care for Cole but her job and her past make her hold out on giving her whole heart to Cole.

overall a good read I wanted it a bit more hotter with a bit more of a kick with the story but wont stop me ordering the next book due out next year
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 December 2012
I have now read all the books so far in this series and can't say how much I have enjoyed all of them. This book hooked me like all the rest of them. Great read and would recommend to anyone. Can't wait for the next book now..
on 24 March 2013
Very good author, loved all the books in this series. Would recommend these to anyone at loves romance with a good storyline :)
on 17 May 2013
Love this book and the others in the series, Jaci is a genius. Keep up the good work. Thanks again Lx
on 13 July 2015
Fab, really good storey and fab romance
on 13 October 2015