Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now

Playability problems on Panasonic DMP-BD10/BD10A

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Nov 2009 13:12:46 GMT
V. Sergey says:
I got a USA release of "ST TOS Season 2" and, unfortunately, it does not play on Panasonic DMP-BD10A even with the latest firmware v2.5. I can watch all the additional features but not the episodes themselves - they just do not start to play.

It is interesting whether this UK release of ST TOS Season 2 is playable on BD10A or BD10. Did anybody try it? I guess it should not work either ...

I see Panasonic is not in a hurry to develop a newer FW for BD10A, which would solve the problem. I had a better opinion about them ...

P.S. "ST TOS season 1" does work on my BD10A, no any problems occur.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Nov 2009 15:37:05 GMT
T. J. CROWE says:
Hi V. Sergey,Tim Crowe here; I share your pain too ! I have a Pioneer BDP-LX71 blue-ray player, and like you, had no problems with playing the first season of Star Trek the original series, (region 2) but on trying to play season 2, hmmm... i enjoyed the promotional 4 mins; then nothing! the disc just will not display the episode start menu; Player is working fine with any other blu disc played on it , except this - still trying to sort it out any help greatly appreciated.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2009 10:09:01 GMT
V. Sergey says:
Hi Tim!
It is sad to hearing that you also have a problem with ST TOS Season 2 blu-rays. I have three questions then.
1) Your discs are a UK release?
2) Such a behaviour as you describe takes place for each of the 7 discs?
3) Is the latest FW installed in your BDP-LX71?

Posted on 3 Oct 2014 16:06:27 BDT
its probably region locked? wont play in canada or usa
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  18 Nov 2009
Latest post:  3 Oct 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about