Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£3.79

on 4 April 2013
I loved this romantic story, was captivated by the glamour of the world of music, and the life styles they lead, but it was the uncertainty of the new relationship and the romance that I loved.
on 1 June 2013
We're dealing with very great, independent main characters who can take care of themselves just fine but are simply amazing together. One thing I really appreciated about the plot was that there wasn't really a petty little fight that made the characters break up and hook back up in the blink of an eye. There was a bump or two in the road, but it came from external sources. It was nice to skip that overused drama bit. Like every book, there was your token absolutely annoying character and that award goes to Bunny, here, so just sit tight through her bits. It was a very fast moving book because it didn't dwell on meaningless drivel. There are a lot of really fun characters spread throughout the story which were just so fun to get to know. My only complaint is that there was one or two questions that weren't really answered or resolved in the end. You had enough information to infer the answers, but the author didn't actually bring them to a close. It didn't detract from how much I thoroughly enjoyed this story, though. It was fantastic. Highly recommend it to anyone!
on 5 April 2013
I really liked the story with all the twists and turns. Felt like the ending was wrapped up too quickly without dealing with the couples issues, but I guess that is how romance stories do end as real life is just too messy.
on 12 May 2013
What could have been a nice story was ruined by the awful writing style. Characters were one dimentional and I did not relate to any one of them. Certain events which could have been developed or expanded on were dismissed with a few sentences. At times I felt that the author had made a list of things she wanted to include and inserted them one ar a time. Maybe it was written by a fifteen year old in the 1950s? After all who uses words like "deflowered" any more. Definitely not to be recommended to anyone who want a good read. Thank goodness it was free.
on 7 April 2013
The story started well, but for me it soon went downhill. I felt parts were skipped through and incidents that happened weren't developed enough, for example without giving too much away, something quite traumatic happened to the lead character Sam, but nothing was made of it and she recovered with no after effects, she wasn't shaking, being afraid to go out or the usual emotional displays that would be shown, nothing!!.
Bit disappointed as I think it could have been a good story.
on 1 September 2013
If I could give this book 0 stars I would, I couldn't even make it to the end. The childish writing style coupled with a story line that a teenage girl could have thought up makes this book not worth reading. It's full of 'chance' meetings with rock stars, rushed sex scenes and plot holes, so glad it was free.
on 7 April 2013
Such a romantic story two people that fall in love the ups the downs stalking been hit the kidnapping and the interfering mother what more do you want. Such a great read couldn't put it down till I had finished of to read more from this author.
on 7 April 2013
i did like this book. i liked the way most characters had a say in it instead it being just 1 person telling the story. i did think it could have been a better ending but i got it for free so cannot grumble too much
on 8 April 2013
I liked this book at first but it didn't follow through with the story all in all it was a bit of a let down and could have been so much better .The ending was rather abrupt and left the story unfinished .
on 28 May 2013
Got hooked from start to finish. A very good story with great characters, wished it didn't end when it did, could've been a few more chapters. A few typo errors but looking past that it was a great book.