on 31 October 2012
this wasnt what we expected , seems a lot of money for whats in the box , as an avid play doh buyer this is not as good as previous play doh items
on 28 August 2015
Really recommend this for digger-mad boys who you would like to use their fine motor skills a bit more. My son wasn't too bothered about playdough until I got this and now it comes out every time and keeps his attention for ages. The playdough isn't the same colour as the lids (i.e. the brick coloured one is just regular orange etc) but this doesn't affect his enjoyment of it and the attachments are unusual and interesting.
on 19 November 2013
I bought this for my four year old nephew and was concerned it wouldn't live up to the on-line photo and description but it does. Everything on the truck works smoothly and my my nephew loves his building with it - so do I!
on 3 December 2013
Gift for my three year old grandson. He loves playdoh and he can make bricks and building materials in the right colours build it up into a wall or house then he can knock it down with the crane. Needs adult supervision to keep colours separate and help to push the dough out.
on 1 January 2014
My four year old grandson was delighted when he opened this on Christmas morning, he loves play doh and being able to make bricks and lots of other stuff with the tools provided he was a very happy boy
on 1 May 2013
It's Play Doh, kids love it, parents hate scraping out of carpets. 4 year old nephew loved it so all in all a result!
on 17 December 2012
gave this to my my little boy as an early christmas present, he has not stopped playing with it, it is fantastic how all the bits that you play with all fit into the crane , he loves this toy and has even told me so! it is very creative ! great buy for anytime one of playdoh best toys for boys!
on 3 December 2013
My son loves the flashing lights and sounds, and enjoys the different playdoh stamps and modelling tools. However, would be nice if came with more playdoh and there isn't much to make a decent number of bricks!
on 3 February 2013
Bought this toy for my 3 year old Grandson. The crane is robust, sturdy, stands up to "crashes" on a regular basis and is easy to clean afterwards. Useful if your kid likes to use his toys outdoors in the muddier bits of the garden! The play-doh pots are the perfect size for little hands & provide hours of fun indoors or out. A great toy that encourages imaginative play & helps improve co-ordination and dexterity.
on 23 June 2013
OK toy for a four year old - gives an opportunity to play and use different implements on the crane to cut and shape the play dough. I was a little disappointed with the size of the PD tubs and their contents but has been played with again and again.