on 17 December 2013
We moved house from Germany to the UK in November and the only way for all the furniture into the house was over the wet and muddy lawn straight onto a light beige carpet so we needed some carpet protection. This stuff is super sticky and you do need to get your technique right to lay it without it sticking to itself. Saying that it was a very easy one man job and I did the whole lounge (25 feet x 15 feet) the stairs and the landing in about 45 minutes. The film itself is very durable and didn't split anywhere and then simply came up at the end (be careful at the edges of the carpet as it can pull the carpet off the gripper) - In all it was exactly what I needed
on 5 October 2014
As a heating & plumbing engineer my job can be messy at times, this protector is brilliant. Its waterproof and once its stuck down it will not come back up until you want to pull it up at the end of a job (do not put this down on laminate or hard floors there are less 'sticky' ones for that if needed). When fitting bathrooms I can leave down throughout the house for the duration of the job and just sweep up at the end of the day. I use this most days so don't have a problem when putting it down, but I can understand why people who are new to it or do not use it all the time have said it can be a problem, there is definitely a knack to it!
on 6 May 2016
This product is completely useless. I can only assume I got a faulty roll as mine had NO stickiness properties at all!!
It just laid on top of the carpet and floated around ending up in a ball as soon as anyone stepped on it. Would be positively dangerous to use it on stairs!! It just slipped down into a pile at the bottom. Rubbish. The Seller was less than helpful when I complained.
on 29 December 2015
good quality, but small issue is if you use certain areas more like kids playing or running than other areas, it will stick the glue to carpet. cleaning that would be costly affair. so I would suggest these when you got light use.
on 21 February 2015
This has put an end to the dusty dust sheets that never stay in place. Easy to lay and easy to lift afterwards and my carpets stayed pristine. Also used it when moving house to protect the stair carpet. Would highly recommend. It's the product everyone with carpets should keep in stock...it doesn't take up much space and you never know when you might need it.
on 13 August 2015
great service from seller, but not impressed with the adhesion, be great for very temporary protection but foer something long term I would find some 3M protector film as the adhesion is much longer lasting but it will do as its cheap.
on 17 January 2015
I used this cover the whole house carpet , before a family wedding
So Impressed with its quality and how easy it was to cover the floor.

PARTIES, FOOD, DANCE, Carpet as new, no markes no damages and it loods good to.

Good Item and good buy will recommend it..
on 26 May 2014
Was well worth purchasing. We had to have a ceiling replastered but we had replaced our carpet earlier in the year so could.nt afford another new carpet. A little tricky to put down but did the job. Would purchase again if we had to.
on 10 April 2014
Product arrived almost immediately, well packed, easy to lay, assuming you are nimble on your knees, (unlike me). Having used it for the first time, l found it to have good adhesion, and dose not tear during the fourteen days of use. A little pricey perhaps , but certainly did the job. Would recommend.
on 29 December 2014
Delighted with this in protecting our carpets while we had building work done. NB this film is not reverse rolled so it is more difficult to put down in some places than that which is rolled with sticky side out!