on 27 December 2014
Good fit for me, beautiful bracelet very happy with it
review image
on 16 April 2015
Buy a gift box! The one supplied is a small earing one! The bracelet (the really important bit) is ok, passable, and looks ok worn to be fair. I guess it really is "all in the presentation, my gf was genuinely pleased with it, I put it in a nice box, so we'll worth the money, but I can understand the negative reviews... So to the seller.... Put them in a better, longer box... The Amazon box was big enough to hold a much bigger one, and packed with paper.
on 29 December 2014
bought this for my daughter for christmas, i had read the reviews saying it was small but i disagree, if anything it was abit loose ( my daughter has just normal size wrists)....i was pleased with it, speedy delivery and most importantly my daughter loved it and had many comments on it throughout the day. happy mum !!
on 12 August 2015
This bracelet is advertised as white gold plated, when in fact it is sterling silver and even has a stamp on to say this. and this make me wonder if it is actually swaroski elements?
apart from this it is a pretty bracelet but do not purchase if you are alergic to silver.
on 3 April 2014
It looked cheaper then advertised & turned up in a box which would hold earrings not a bracelet. Now have to buy another pressie for a friend
on 12 August 2015
Very pretty bracelet - however it is a touch on the small side and I don't have particularly large wrists. The friend I gave it to loved it and was over the moon!
on 22 January 2015
THE PACKAGING WAS MORE SHOCKING THAN THE PRODUCT - THE PRODUCT WAS VERY GOOD AND WAS USED AS A GIFT. RECEIVED POSITIVE COMMENTS ABOUT
on 4 February 2016
This was presented very lazily on a strip of cardboard in a cellophane wrapper which made it look much cheaper than I expected. It's actually rather smaller than the average length of a bracelet you'd buy in the UK so unless you're a child or have VERY slender wrists this is going to be fiddly putting on and somewhat smaller than you'd expect. The clasp doesn't look like it will last very long. An average item, not something I'd give as a gift to anyone else though.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2014
Was warned that it was short but you have to have TINY wrists for this to fit at all. Disappointed as it is very pretty!
on 13 December 2014
Gorgeous bracelet! Yes it is on the small side but it fits me no problem and I don't have particularly thin wrists.