VINE VOICEon 21 March 2011
Very small pieces; only about 5cms. Didn't see that this was made clear by seller--only the overall size of packaging. Not suitable for very young children (this is mentioned) due to removable small parts.
Otherwise, quite nice-looking figures and indestructible.Plastoy Tubo Knights Tube
on 11 March 2012
Ideal set of toys for my grandson, who's into knights and dragons bid time, thanks to Mike the Knight. It's difficult to get toy dragons anywhere else, especially of this size.
on 3 December 2012
I brought this item to add to a toy fort for my grandsons xmas present, it is reasonable value, however the knights and horses were smaller than they looked on screen.
on 5 February 2012
These are a great wee size and well detailed. More than worth the price when compared with other larger models. You can fit them easily into pockets too which is a real bonus when you're a wee boy. Perfect.
on 27 December 2012
We bought this for my son's 4th birthday. He loves the knights and plays with them all the time, which is why I have given them a 4 star rating. If it was just based on my opinion, they would get 3 stars - the knights don't always stand up by themselves and some of the figures' accessories (swords. lances, flags etc) are a little 'bendy', which I find a bit frustrating! Nothing has broken yet though, so maybe I'm being a little harsh! However, they are colourful and the range of characters is good, with lots of opportunities for imaginative play. The scale of the figures works well with the Le Toy Van castle that my son has. Overall we are happy with our purchase - the pleasure that these figures have given far outweighs any concerns about their build quality.
on 12 January 2013
Bought for 5 yr old. Smaller than anticipated only about 11/4" (32mm) in height. Lovely bright colours, good detail and have proved to be sturdy (20 days of 'fighting' and no breakage)! Arrived on time and well packaged. Overall a good buy.
on 31 December 2012
Prodotto consigliato ,prezzo e qualità adeguati.
Rifiniture buone.
Ottimo acquisto.
Non adatto a bambini di età inferiore ai 3 anni
on 27 December 2012
My boy loved these goes so well with his mellisa and Doug castle , he is seven having loads of fun at Christmas
on 19 August 2015
Bought as a gift for grandson to go with his Knights castle. He was delighted with them
on 23 June 2015
the sort of fun product that has delighted generations of small boys.

See one answered question