on 19 July 2012
This is well cool i need to save some money as im saving up for a car i think it will help me a lot because i really want to make it full :) The Bottle is absoulty amazing and i recommend it :D
on 9 July 2010
excellent product it will take me a long time to fill this with loose change.
on 6 December 2013
Cool way of saving all those odd bits of coins that you find lying around the house and in coat pockets - will take ages to fill up, just in time to fund next Christmas hopefully. The cap is tricky to get off, but maybe that's the point!
on 4 March 2015
I forgot how long it takes to fill one of these. I've been posting all my spare change through but doesn't ever seem to go up. Really good product though, its difficult to get the lid off as it is tight, which ensures that it takes me a couple of minutes to get the money back out - rather than just helping myself. Definitely a good buy.
on 13 January 2015
Good product, arrived quickly and it did say coca cola (was a concern reading other reviews). It will take ages to fill as it is massive but that's good. Only down side is that the cap is difficult to get off.
on 28 September 2014
Its not official coca cola merchandise. It does what it says on the tin essentially and is good for that but please do not advertise a product as coca cola, it clearly says cool cola on my bottle.
on 2 March 2015
Even though I looked at the measurements I was surprised at how big it is in real life. It looks great and will hold so much change I won't need to worry about emptying it anytime soon.
on 25 May 2012
Cool money box, also doubles as a nice doorstop.

Therefore I liken this to a woman, nice curves, can multi-task, but my God does it like taking your money!!
on 13 May 2010
I was very pleased with this item, I had been looking for one for ages and it arrived very quickly too.
on 15 October 2013
Arrived really fast, very sturdy item and strong. gave it as a birthday present and it is loved! Would definitely recommend, good quality item and great looking