on 8 March 2016
I am unused to paints being anything other than a single colour, so I was skeptical about this paint. I am glad I decided to give it a go, as it came out wonderfully. The stone effect is created from the can spraying splatters of varying hues and colours of paint onto the area you want. This sounds messy, but I promise you it isn't. It has a longer drying time, so make sure you don't touch it after you have sprayed it.

The end result came out well, and I would say that yes, it looked like stone.
on 26 March 2016
After decorating my living room I decided I needed a new mirror.

I did a lot of searching but none had the same fittings as my original mirror. Found this product and sprayed my mirror. It's like a completely different
Mirror and sets off my newly painted walls perfect. Also meant I didn't have to change the wall fittings.
on 4 February 2014
Wow! Never sprayed anything in my life. Used this product on a drab cream fireplace. Hey presto job done. The result is fantastic. My room is transformed.
on 11 March 2016
Quality paint, easy to spray apply and leave to dry - complete uniform layer (just remember to spray 300mm away from object.)

Also plenty of clean air (preferably some extraction) is required and it has a high vos level.
on 19 February 2016
when receiving this item, i immediately opened it as I needed to complete an art project. Before removing the cap I heard some rattling and after opening i saw the the nozzle was not connected, after taking a closer look it appeared that the nozzle was in fact snapped and made the spray paint hard to use. I will not be buying this again as it was broken and had to figure a way to use it as I didn't have time to return as I needed to complete the commission.
on 8 November 2015
I used it to paint a Halloween costume. One aerosol was not enough but I liked the stone effect pretty much
on 17 December 2014
As expected
over packaged
Happy buyer
on 15 April 2015
Very close match for vohringer ply laminate
on 7 August 2015
Excellent product and service.
on 4 April 2016
great paint for many items