on 12 October 2015
This product gives a very easy, convincing 'chrome' finish... and sprays well onto virtually anything (you need to ensure you do lots of fine coats - as too much and it runs). I wouldn't recommend it for anything that needs handling though - the paint dulls very easily when touched / wiped (and comes off on your hands a bit too, even once dry).
on 11 November 2015
I bought this to touch-up a small damaged patch on the silvered reflector bowl of one of my car's headlights. It obviously isn't as reflective as the chrome-plated surface, but it's really rather good and much better than I thought was reasonable to expect. Gives a surprisingly shiny finish. Easy to use as well.
on 8 October 2013
This produces a great silver finish with fantastic coverage from one application. Can't wait it to try it on a few more things at home.
on 30 June 2016
I used this to spray a plastic light switch spacer as I could not find a silver one. The colour is great, but it did chip off quite easily. This may have been my fault for not using a primer first. This aside, it produces a nice finish.
on 2 December 2013
i recommend this item.my radiators look brand new ,now they are silver spray painted.im looking for more things to spray silver now.the paint goes a long way, so i over bought the amount of cans needed.great product.
on 17 April 2016
Fast delivery to say the least, and does give great coverage. Not chrome finished though, more a silver but it is a lovely silver. However, it rubs off and marks every time you touch it, so not great sadly!!
on 23 May 2016
I was looking for a genuine silver finish as suggested by the top of the can : I was therefore disappointed that the finish was only a silver lustre type finish which as other reviewers have noted is not very durable.
on 7 November 2015
I found it very easy to use, and it goes on well (in light coats) - and it is a very nice silver-grey colour, which does look good.. However it does rub off on hands easily when touched, even after it had been left to dry for a few days. Useless for me, as I used it to paint guitar knobs, switches and pickup surrounds on my re-built electric...ok for ornaments only, I would say.
on 24 February 2015
Great product. I used the paint to re cover some rusty garden heart spinners. They now look as a good as new, very shiny
on 11 December 2015
Excellent, easy to use, followed instructions, sprayed lightly so colour didn't run. Not quite as shiny as I'd hoped but good enough. I sprayed two side tables & am really pleased with the results, really brought them up to date.