on 9 June 2014
It is very difficult to choose which Plantronics headset to buy. There are hundreds of types. Their website is next to useful and the product information on the listings on Amazon and other retailers is atrocious. You just have to guess and hope. So this one arrived and it seems to work fine. It's lightweight and is loud and clear. No one is complaining about sound quality from oth1er end.

But it is fitted with a horrible foam ear pad which gets very sweaty. Plantronics do make the leatherette ear pads for this headset as an optional extra. But they are not available from any retailer in UK as far as I can determine! I tried ordering at Plantronics.com but they won't ship outside USA. Eventually I found the part on Ebay. There are various different sizes so you have to be careful. 55mm fits this headset.Cost an extra £4.50. What a hassle!

Note: when buying Plantronics headsets you need to also buy the right cable attachment and amplifier (optional) to be able to plug it in to your phone.

Go on.... it's an adventure!
on 25 August 2012
Excellent product.I had an earlied plantonics headset but the speaking tube was giving me problems with muffled sound to the caller.This headset has solved the problem I was having
on 19 July 2014
Works well with my polycomm cx600phone and Lync. You'll need to also buy a Plantronics compatible QD cable
on 15 March 2016
I really don't like it, and I'm usually described as generous. It works-ish. If a caller is audible to you, chances are that there is a sick nasty echo on their end. Do not buy, as with the cable needed for a polycom phone, this is 80 quid for a awful product. I'm going to try and return it.
on 5 March 2015
Very Good.
Not inexpensive but worth paying for quality, the extension/conversion lead is a must, or you can't plug it into the phone.
Yes, make sure you have the right phone !
on 12 May 2016
Well made product and reasonably priced. Also requires the Plantronics U10P 27190-01 Cable for use with our Avaya ip office 500 system.
on 10 May 2016
Great product, exactly as described! Very fast delivery! Would definitely recommend!
on 6 January 2016
quite good but speaker to mouth is still a bit short for my liking.
on 2 August 2014
I needed these rather urgently and they arrived nice and early, which I was very impressed with. I think the price is quite good (after shopping around a bit). Cannot yet fairly comment on the performance, but they do feel comfortable and are easily adjustable. I would buy from this seller again and would recommend.
on 27 June 2014
Delivery fine and works fine