Questions & Answers
Plant Theatre Psychedelic Salad Kit
by Plant Theatre
4.1 out of 5 stars (129)
£9.09
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
Sorry can't help as a friend did the hard work for me
16 May 2015 by Charles
votes
Hi Mivvi, Absolutely no problem, if you email Plant Theatre direct, they will send you a pdf version. Hope that helps.
15 May 2015 by Gordon
votes
Not to sure, i brought it as a Christmas present.
2 Dec 2014 by Kim Dennis
votes
Really sorry they were a present for my husband and he hasn't grown them!
28 Nov 2014 by Lezley Bold
votes
No. This will be the third variety I've bought. 1st box one failed. 2nd box all came up but one didn't do so well. This one a neighbour had and had 100% success. Hope this helps.
26 Nov 2014 by SmartMart
votes
To be honest I don't recall as they were given as a present. But I do know they were a gift last Christmas but only used a few months ago and all seeds were successful.
9 Oct 2014 by SmartMart
votes
Red Dazzle Lettuce & Rainbow Radishes are fine to plant at the beginning of May. Purple Spring Onions, Golden Beetroot and Lemon Cucumber should be planted either earlier or somewhere warmer like a greenhouse
12 Jul 2014 by Jade Sydenham
vote
started sprouting about 2 weeks later. kept on the kitchen windowsill for a few weeks til we bought a grow bag then kept in the porch. now they are in a little green house in the garden and looking healthy :) no fruits as of yet but cant be long now. we planted according to instructions inside box.
1 Jul 2014 by sian
votes
Assume so, purchased as a fun Christmas present for adult children who live in flat, so fingers crossed!
9 Mar 2014 by Fred
votes
It just means psychedelic as in crazy colours. Not in a getting high kind of way
5 Dec 2013 by R E Rathbone
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers