Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 June 2015
This book brings so much together for me as I am a therapist using tools such as reflexology and reiki in what I have always thought of as "energy" therapy but will now think of as "spirit" therapy. Also, as I come to the end of my aromatherapy study, using plant essential oils, this book has given an added dimension to the considerations of the way I work - that of the plant spirits. It's rare I read a book and immediately want to read it again.

Whether you are a healer, a plant lover or "just" a human being, you will be enriched by reading this book. Thank you Eliot - and the dedication, which I only read after finishing, brought tears to my eyes. I now recognise my fears and will go forth with love.
on 1 May 2014
How splendid. A different perspective to plant medicine. Download a sample and see what you think. A different, spiritual/shamanistic perspective on plant medicine which might appeal to the layperson, herbalist, shaman or anyone after an expansive approach. Really liked the writing, melding and analysis of perspectives... certainly gives food for thought.
on 5 March 2016
I read the first edition of Eliot's book years ago, and it got me journeying with plants which changed my life. Then I was lucky enough to meet him and train with him, and I became a plant spirit medicine practitioner in 2005. I have personally witnessed this incredible medicine transform countless people's lives in inexplicable ways. It is awesome. So I read this new edition of the book, thinking it wouldn't necessarily grab me (any more than I was already a convert that is)... I was mistaken. It is even better than the first edition, and reinforces completely what I know to be true of Eliot - that he is one of the most upright and respectful teachers of integrity working in the world today, and the medicine he teaches is awesome. I hope and pray that many people will read this book and be inspired to learn more, since the world needs this medicine and Plant Spirit Medicine needs more practitioners.
on 21 September 2014
Amazing book thank you
on 17 November 2015
Excellent book, wasn't what I was looking for, but has changed my perspective on life
on 26 November 2014
A very interesting book. It shows a new perspective on medecine
on 7 June 2016
Good book! But the ink in a some pages of my copy is faded
on 7 November 2015
Bought this for a friend on request, she loves it
on 30 July 2015